• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Upcoming Operation

Me195

Extraordinary
Thank you Me195! All my fave things (except gingerbread but my hubby can have that since its his fave) and a Cotton Candy Pony to top it all off :p

You're welcome. A little something for the whole family. Candy Land and Cotton Candy Pony for you and gingerbread for your husband. I hope it brings a smile to you both when you need it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well, the time has come, this time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to go to the hospital. I prob won't be able to check in here the rest of today as I have in-laws coming to visit and last minute stuff (if I do it will prob be late tonight).
But I will have my phone so after the op and I'm not drugged out of my head I'll check in with you guys otherwise I'll get withdrawals from this place :D (if my posts are weirder than normal you will know that I'm still drugged out of my head and just don't realise it :p)

Thanks for all you thoughts and best wishes :wub:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Fingers crossed it goes quick and easy, and we'll forgive you if you "sound" drunk when you check in afterwards. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well, the time has come, this time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to go to the hospital. I prob won't be able to check in here the rest of today as I have in-laws coming to visit and last minute stuff (if I do it will prob be late tonight).
But I will have my phone so after the op and I'm not drugged out of my head I'll check in with you guys otherwise I'll get withdrawals from this place :D (if my posts are weirder than normal you will know that I'm still drugged out of my head and just don't realise it :p)

Thanks for all you thoughts and best wishes :wub:

MUCH LOVE AND GOOD THOUGHTS sent to surround you and ALL your doctors/nurses/support staff!!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I didn't see this thread until now, Rae. So glad to see you awake and communicating with us after your surgery. Thanks for letting us know. Take care!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll add my "glad it all went well" to the list. Rest up, and we'll see you when you're back to 100%. :grouphug:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Rae, so very happy all went well.
Get lots of rest so you can get back to work without problems.
*hugs*

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
May I also add my voice to those wishing you a swift recovery. I hope you are being looked after well. Take it easy, be good to yourself, and have another pink pony!

pink unicorn pony.jpg