• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Upcoming Operation

Jan

Adventurous
Get well quickly Rae, we know what Hospital food is like so you will be raring for home cooked and a peaceful uninterrupted sleep in your own bed, not to mention the withdrawal symptoms from your computer:p

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH my goodness, talking with us so soon, good for you! HUGS and just take it easy, mind your meds and how they tell you to eat, etc... and look forward to even how MUCH better you will feel about 1 week from now (as it seems to me that's how long it takes to get past the difficult parts of recovery from any surgery).... but so glad you are able to talk with us... YAY! So good to have it behind you! More YAY'S for you! Be proud of yourself!

Me195

Extraordinary
Get well soon Rae.

ForRae2.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear that it went well Rae...does the hospital give you free wi-fi? I know where mum was (private) they had free wi-fi for patients.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Home today! I still wont be on the computer long as it hurts too much but I wanted to catch up on all the stuff I've missed.

Hi Pen, unfortunately they didn't have wifi free or otherwise but the TV at least was free. With the drugs looking at my phone was like reading in a car (which makes me car sick :p)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome home! Hope you're feeling way better very soon!!!

HUGS!

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Home today! I still wont be on the computer long as it hurts too much but I wanted to catch up on all the stuff I've missed.

Hi Pen, unfortunately they didn't have wifi free or otherwise but the TV at least was free. With the drugs looking at my phone was like reading in a car (which makes me car sick :p)

I know I'm a little late but I hope your doing well, wishing you a speedy recovery!