• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

eclark1894

Visionary
Been raining here for most of the day. One of those cold wet winter rains. I was having a pretty good day untl at the last minute, I decided to go get some gas. End of the story is I ended up with a flat which I couldn't change. Had to leave my car and take a cab back home.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's been colder here today. It never got out of the 30s, and is supposed to get down into the 20s tonight. It was grey and cloudy here, but we didn't have any rain.

Terre

Renowned
Winter storm warning! Whee...... At least I don't go into work tomorrow. Of sourse the last time they said we were under a warning nothing but wind and cold happened.

DanaTA

Distinguished
It's been dry the last few days, and the 7 day forecast just showed nothing until next Friday. However, this is New England, so that could change by Sunday. But I'm optimistic. Cold, though.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
The weather's in the 30s again today, with temps down in the 20s again for tonight. At least today the sun is shining brightly.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's been cloudy here the past few days, but the temps have gone up a bit, and should get a little warmer still during the week.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Got to 45F here today. Rain, heavy rain, in the forecast for Friday and Saturday. Better than snow.

Dana

Terre

Renowned
Mild here. Nights get below freezing but are tending to not get below 20. Days are often getting up to 50. This does not bode well fur summer.

McGyver

Energetic
A4E2357D-95B6-4418-A38C-C7C5E6C108E8.jpeg

34°F / 1°C... A freezy cold breeze and it’s snowing out over the ocean... but overall a nice day... especially around noon.
But that’s not necessarily because of the weather.

486C1185-C874-4E6A-9487-D6B6E1A6315C.jpeg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Snowed here twice today and once yesterday late afternoon. Only a dusting each time, though, and melted or evaporated each time. Just cold.

Nice images! What bridge is that?

Dana

McGyver

Energetic
Thats the Robert Moses Causeway... it’s a series of small bridges and an elevated roadway that connect the barrier islands like Fire Island to the main island of Long Island.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
cicadas still singing here
temps are nice
around 25C and no rain.
Our daughter is holidaying with us over the xmas/New Year break.. She snapped this at one of our local parks yesterday.

The Basin.jpg

McGyver

Energetic
I used to set my phone to celsius because I got out of the habit of using metric units, this morning I guess my phone updated and went back to celsius, but I didn’t realize and I saw 1° which is like -17°C and I was like WTFF*?

*the extra “F” is for “Flippity”