• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
all settled down now... water has receded :)
this is the creek how it is normally, the water rose to just over that white post you can see..

Around the backyard6.jpg

today is fine temps around 25c again.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Whoa, that's quite a bit of difference in the height of the Creek. I'm glad it's back down to normal. Hopefully the weather will be normal as well from now on.

eclark1894

Visionary
Believe it or not, it snowed here today in N.C. Enough for a decent coating or postcard pic in Raleigh, but otherwise really, just a dusting. That's actually saying more than you think. It doesn't snow a lot here. It'll all be gone by Saturday.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah, it's probably heading this way, but it's heading Northeasat, so by the time it comes up here, we probably won't see much here in NYC, but folks in northern areas of the state, and further north, will see some, though I don't think anyone's going to get much.

DanaTA

Distinguished
The coming storm to the northeast will be mostly rain for us in Massachusetts...again. And I'm not complaining! that will come through on Tuesday. Some more possible on Wednesday and Thursday. But...all rain here. Some snow in ski country.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
The coming storm to the northeast will be mostly rain for us in Massachusetts...again. And I'm not complaining! that will come through on Tuesday. Some more possible on Wednesday and Thursday. But...all rain here. Some snow in ski country.
That's pretty much what they reported here in NYC as well.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Heh, it's funny to sit here and look outside. My car is more covered by snow than the street or sidewalks.
I often see that here as well, with most of it covering grass and plants than anywhere else. I think cars driving by, and folks venturing out on foot, keep the streets and sidewalks clearer than the tops of cars.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Overcast today.. a bit chillier ( winter must be coming ) with temps around 19c

the good news is all the fires in NSW are out from the flooding rain.

thank god it doesn't snow here, I'd hate to imagine it! lol
:inverted:

DanaTA

Distinguished
I think the weather guy I watch says every inch of rain could be 7 to 10 inches of snow. So, yeah, it would be very bad, Stezza! You'd be buried alive! :oops:

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees
back to high fire danger today with temps around 35c ( about 100F )
very humid as well from the recent floods..

just another day :inverted: :shineon:

DanaTA

Distinguished
We got close to 60F the last couple of days. Right now it's 47F, at 11:30 am. So we might hit 50F today.

Dana