• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Very sad! :(

Mid 40s F here tomorrow. But a couple of days ago, New Brunswick had 12 to 15 feet of snow!!! I think from one storm!!! Glad I don't live there! We have a raised ranch house. I think the snow would be just about up to the windows on the main level! o_O

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees
well, you probably won't believe me ... but

bushfires are still happening but not in my area and not as bad as what they were... we've also had dust storms rolling in from out west mixed in with the smoke which is still around and this week/weekend we are in for torrential rain with flood warnings..
other than that it's been snowing in Tasmania!

around 28c here and overcast waiting for the deluge to happen.

can't build an ark all the trees are burnt down!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Well, the rains arrived which is great.. It put the fires out

The fire in my area burned for 74 days, burnt out 499,621 hectares and spanned from each end of the Shoalhaven. 312 homes were destroyed and 173 damaged. 1,889 homes saved by firefighters. It is now officially out.

Now for the floods.. had the local SES doorknock my street with info about possible flooding the next couple of days..

Expecting a 200mls dumping in a very short time.
at the moment it's raining ( two days now ) and temps around the 25C :inverted:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well, the rains arrived which is great.. It put the fires out

The fire in my area burned for 74 days, burnt out 499,621 hectares and spanned from each end of the Shoalhaven. 312 homes were destroyed and 173 damaged. 1,889 homes saved by firefighters. It is now officially out.

Now for the floods.. had the local SES doorknock my street with info about possible flooding the next couple of days..

Expecting a 200mls dumping in a very short time.
at the moment it's raining ( two days now ) and temps around the 25C :inverted:

That's good news about the fires being out. Good luck with the flooding.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
This is Lismore Airport today in Northern NSW

they had to herd up the planes to higher ground!

1581215683418.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sorry to say, but all that the fires eliminated (not counting the homes) would have helped avoid flooding to some degree...but now it's gone. Maybe I'm overstating it...I hope so. Those who clear cut forests in other parts of the world don't understand the danger they invite by doing so...floods, landslides.

I hope you remain safe, Stezza!

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees
The tides peaked at around 1.30pm today and the rain eased off, all good for now .. phew
this is the creek out back of my place today.

Tomerong Ck 10022020.jpg

rain today temps around the 25c

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, that's what I'd call it as well, but then, if it hadn't been pouring rain, it probably wouldn't be quite that wide, or deep.