• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. There is a dusting of snow or sleet out there. We are under a winter storm warning with a temp of 21F.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW that's cold. We've had some strange weather the past couple of days. Mostly we've been under a huge cloud, that doesn't seem to want to move on.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Mowed the lawn yesterday, probably for the last time this season. Had a over-the-head jacket(?) on and didn't even work up a sweat.

Dana

McGyver

Energetic
72954501-4C6E-441C-864C-3FAF7FB071A6.jpeg

From earlier today...
Super calm water on the Great South Bay... 62°F / 16.5°C.
It was sunny for a while... about three hours, then the clouds started to roll back in... I guess it’s back to the dreary drizzly weather again.

The teeny-tiny little stick poking up on the left side, a little past the center, is the Fire Island lighthouse.

The tiny bridge thingie on the right is the Captree bridge portion of the Robert Moses Causeway.

DanaTA

Distinguished
We might see snow here in Massachusetts when the remnants of Zeta get here. A cold front from Canada will come down to meet it. Fortunately, it's supposed to only be in the higher elevations, north and west of where I live. I hope they're right.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
We've been getting a fair amount of rain lately, though mostly in the morning. Then it just stays cloudy the rest of the day. I think we had sun for a couple of hours the other day, but that's about all the sun we've had for a while now. :(

DanaTA

Distinguished
Woke up to go pottie and heard the sound of ice pellets hitting the windows. Woke up for good this morning and saw snow...on top of the ice! It's still coming down heavily. Staying in today!

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
We've had heavy rain the past 2 days, along with gale force winds of up to 45mph, along with temps in the low 40°F range. :( ~shivers~

Miss B

CV-BEE
YIKES! I don't look forward to that much snow. ~shakes head no~

It finally stopped raining here, but it's anybody's guess if it stopped raining for the rest of the day.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
It’s thundering here now, rolling storms throughout the day forecast with 100mm rain..

Good thing is no need for jumper today :inverted:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yesterday was the first day in over a week we didn't get thunderstorms (more forecast for later today). Was kinda hoping it would stop already lol

(but maybe it will keep the trick or treaters away (not that we get any but with it becoming more popular over here you never know) :D

McGyver

Energetic
1B071749-BA39-44E4-B81F-52D3DF0905C8.jpeg

This was from around 5:30 PM/ 17:30... The rain from the remnants of hurricane Zeta has passed and the sun came out for a little while...
It was about 30°F / 3.8 C, Windy and drizzling all day.
Well, it’s dark now and I’m not looking forward to losing an hour when the clocks change this weekend.
Stupid Daylight Saving Time... surely they’ve saved enough daylight, they need to start giving some back now.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Well it's overcast down here in Melbourne today I was hoping it was going to be lovely like yesterday. So much for my plans to get some weeding done. I think rain is likely...