• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We've had cloudy days the past few, but the Sun is finally shining today.

We had the hard rain overnight, so it must've passed by us before getting to you this morning, Dana.

DanaTA

Distinguished
We've had cloudy days the past few, but the Sun is finally shining today.

We had the hard rain overnight, so it must've passed by us before getting to you this morning, Dana.
That's usually the way it goes for things from the south. I guess almost everything comes through NY before getting to Massachusetts...storms from the west coast, storms from Canada...the only things that sometimes don't hit you first are hurricanes...and often they hit you first, too!

Dana

Terre

Renowned
Still no rain here but winds have been blowing most of the time since yesterday. We're both feeling a bit sick from blown dust and such.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We've had some decent weather the past few days, though today was chilly enough for me to wear a jacket when I went out to run errands.

thelufias

New-Bee
A wee bit nippy here in WI....woke up to 36 degrees....but the sun is out so it warmed up to a steamy 47 degrees...wooohooo

DanaTA

Distinguished
Toasty 66 here right now. 69 inside...well, the thermostat is at eye level, so maybe cooler where I'm sitting. :confused:

Terre

Renowned
Still getting up to the low 80s here. We'll see if this is one of the rare Halloweens that's warm instead of cold.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
We have here since over a week very nasty weather. Rain, ,cold wind. Even my dog refuse to go out for a walk. Yesterday evening when I forced him out for a short walk ( to make his stuff) ,after he ignore me for the rest of the evening :laugh:.
In the Alps-Maritimes , they had a horrible storm with 4 dead and still people missing.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It was nice this afternoon when I went out to run errands. It's about 59° here now, so another cold night tonight. I can't wait until we get heat on the 15th. ~brrrrrrrrrrr~

DanaTA

Distinguished
It's already down to 43 here right now. I don't like this. Only got into the upper 60s during the day. But we're expecting it to get back into the upper 70s within a few days. For how long, I don't know.

Dana

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's starting to get chilly in Western Washington. I have a couple tomato plants that I didn't plant in the garden but kept in pots. I'm going to bring them inside when it starts to get colder and see how they do indoors. Dunno. Do they only grow tomatoes for one year? Also have some plant lights to give them sun.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We actually FINALLY got some heat the other day, but it's only been for a while, as the ground rules say below 55° during the day and below 40° at night. I'm not looking forward to it getting colder, but if it means heat all day, or better yet, all night, I'll live with it!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, we haven't needed heat the past couple/three days and nights. It's actually comfortable indoors, and outdoors in the sun, has actually been quite warm.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yes, pretty nice here, too, the last few days. Hoping for the same tomorrow...weather report tonight said it will be. Probably will mow the lawn one last time for the season.

Dana