• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tiny's products at HiveWire 3D

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
It has arrived! The Poser fur for the HiveWire gorilla for Dusk.
Thanks to great modelling, rigging and texturing the fur looks really good.
You find it HERE.

Gorilla.jpg

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Glitterati3D, nice job.

A hint for everyone is to rather use Firefly when rendering hair/fur since Superfly just don't show it at it's best. Just a suggestion though. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Beautiful, Tiny, Got mine... Thanks for ALL your work for us!! :)

and kitty in the box is SO cute!! :)

I don't HAVE Poser 11... so I just said NO to looking for the gorilla pmd for 11.... and he loaded right into the scene... seems ok to me? :)

Last edited:

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne!
I have tested him with as low as Poser 8 and it works but a bit slow. :)

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
That is a really nice pic G3D. He is fun to play with isn't he. And he does not bog down the computer either. :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
That is a really nice pic G3D. He is fun to play with isn't he. And he does not bog down the computer either. :)

Thank you! He is fun, made more so by your fur/hair. I could not get a good render without your help. Loving the Gorilla now!

Jan

Adventurous
Tiny, do you think/plan on giving the HW Dog the same treatment for some of the breeds when it is released. I am hoping for a more realistic Wolf with hair in white grey and black fur. Your Gorilla looks fab by the way, another must have.

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Tiny, do you think/plan on giving the HW Dog the same treatment for some of the breeds when it is released. I am hoping for a more realistic Wolf with hair in white grey and black fur. Your Gorilla looks fab by the way, another must have.
Yes Jan, I hope/plan to do the dog in various fur length depending on breed. And also the house cat later on. All depends on health and time. But absolutely something I want to do.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Love your fur addons Tiny, I have both the long and short haired milcat and the one you did for the mildog too. If you can do the same for the hivewire animals I will be very happy :sun: