• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

Tiny's products at HiveWire 3D

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Glitterati3D, nice job.

A hint for everyone is to rather use Firefly when rendering hair/fur since Superfly just don't show it at it's best. Just a suggestion though. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Beautiful, Tiny, Got mine... Thanks for ALL your work for us!! :)

and kitty in the box is SO cute!! :)

I don't HAVE Poser 11... so I just said NO to looking for the gorilla pmd for 11.... and he loaded right into the scene... seems ok to me? :)

Last edited:

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne!
I have tested him with as low as Poser 8 and it works but a bit slow. :)

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
That is a really nice pic G3D. He is fun to play with isn't he. And he does not bog down the computer either. :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
That is a really nice pic G3D. He is fun to play with isn't he. And he does not bog down the computer either. :)
Thank you! He is fun, made more so by your fur/hair. I could not get a good render without your help. Loving the Gorilla now!

Jan

Eager
Tiny, do you think/plan on giving the HW Dog the same treatment for some of the breeds when it is released. I am hoping for a more realistic Wolf with hair in white grey and black fur. Your Gorilla looks fab by the way, another must have.

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Tiny, do you think/plan on giving the HW Dog the same treatment for some of the breeds when it is released. I am hoping for a more realistic Wolf with hair in white grey and black fur. Your Gorilla looks fab by the way, another must have.
Yes Jan, I hope/plan to do the dog in various fur length depending on breed. And also the house cat later on. All depends on health and time. But absolutely something I want to do.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Love your fur addons Tiny, I have both the long and short haired milcat and the one you did for the mildog too. If you can do the same for the hivewire animals I will be very happy :sun: