• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

DanaTA

Distinguished
Good afternoon. Haven't eaten yet. Kind of wiped out last night. Had trouble staying awake at the computer after I watched the news and weather. Got up pretty late today.

Dana

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Its morning, that's about all I have to say on the matter. I think its going to take more than coffee to kickstart the neurons

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Absolutely hate Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. The rest of the week I get to stay home. Though, Thursday and Friday, I still have to work. But at least I don't have to go out in the world to do so.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I think of a song from the 60s...and wonder how the writer felt when it was a Monday and it was also raining! :rolleyes:

Dana

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi everyone, hope you are all happy and well. I'm finally on the home stretch to both...though the wellness part is going to take yet another pill in my med regime to get there. I swear I rattle sometimes!

IMG_1188.JPG

Some of this afternoon's purchases at the local farmer's market. That corn is already in the pot, one of the courgettes and half the red pepper are sliced ready for stirfry. Nom nom!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Very nom. Must be the night for stir fry as we had stir fried veg and noodles with a bit of pan fried salmon, you know things are crazy when salmon is cheaper than steak:eek:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I LOVE salmon! My stirfry included a lot of chilli and some shredded chicken. A 2kg frozen chook was only $8 at Countdown...I popped it, frozen, into the pressure cooker and an hour and a half later it's falling off the bones in a scrummy stock. Should keep me fed for another three days.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I first thought Monday, Monday by the Mamas and Papas. But that's about crying, not raining. Then I thought, hmm ... I love the Flower Girls, and while there is rain, it doesn't mention Mondays. But, finally, I had an ah ha moment. Rainy Days and Mondays ... always get me down. Carpenters.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I first thought Monday, Monday by the Mamas and Papas. But that's about crying, not raining. Then I thought, hmm ... I love the Flower Girls, and while there is rain, it doesn't mention Mondays. But, finally, I had an ah ha moment. Rainy Days and Mondays ... always get me down. Carpenters.

Bing, Bing, Bing! Winner! I always thought to myself, the writer of that song must go suicidal on a rainy Monday!

Dana

Terre

Renowned
I LOVE salmon! My stirfry included a lot of chilli and some shredded chicken. A 2kg frozen chook was only $8 at Countdown...I popped it, frozen, into the pressure cooker and an hour and a half later it's falling off the bones in a scrummy stock. Should keep me fed for another three days.
Sounds delicious. Good to see you. Hopefully the health issues will get taken care of easily.

Terre

Renowned
Bing, Bing, Bing! Winner! I always thought to myself, the writer of that song must go suicidal on a rainy Monday!

Dana
No winner here. I did recognize the song when I saw Satira's post though. Having heard it a few times many years ago I think you're right.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love rainy days, though nothing would make a Monday good. Well, scratch that. One thing would. If that Monday is a holiday! My ideal rainy day would be spent all warm and toasty in front of a crackling fire, with a bowl of hot buttered popcorn, a mug of vanilla chai, and an intensely good story to read.

DanaTA

Distinguished
It was rainy here yesterday and still drizzly tonight. I've had enough. When I went out to the back yard to get the recycling barrel, the ground went squish, squish, and there were puddles in the grass. Enough! At least it wasn't freezing rain.

Dana