• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad to hear the move is almost done Dreamer. Let's hope everything gets better from now on.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hi to everyone else...I hope things are going well for everyone! Sorry I'm not around much at the moment...been busy writing reports.
Was wondering if the school term was over, and you were busy with what that entails.

Good to see you back. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Waves at Miss B and Terre...

2nd Term is always full on...reports are almost finished...just have their mark for maths to do and a final check of the comments before handing them to the proof reader.

Finally got my daughters quilt finished a couple of weeks back and its currently being quilted using a large quilting machine...I'll post a pic when its finished....other than that its mainly been school and family stuff lately.

Terre

Renowned
Thanks. Looks like I will get it in one piece and then get to make sure the warehouse people don't screw up the item set when the new freezers are installed.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
It is a nice day to go to the pool. It is a bad day to go to the pool. Good because the weather is great, but bad because it is Saturday and the weather is nice. Well, not too bad but there are quite a few people at the pool.

I almost lost my iPhone 7 today. I went to the restroom at the mall, but that was not were I left my phone. There was a section of candy dispensers near the bathroom. I placed my drinks and phone down for a second to make sure I did not leave anything. I picked up my drinks and headed to a table in the food court. I checked my stuff again but where was my iPhone. I checked my bag which was unlikely as I was wearing my backpack after I left the restroom. Fortunately I had my government phone and started to call my iPhone. By time I rang the fourth time someone answered. Alarming but reassuring at same time, as that meant I could get the phone back. I told the couple who answered I was near the pizza place in the food court. They came back to the food court and saw me trying to find me trying to find them. I got my iPhone back. At least it was not my iPad. That was scary but at least it ended well.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Morning...I'm home today as my car is being fixed. As I drove to work my fuel tank gauge kept dropping when I was supposed to have almost a full tank. When I got to work and restarted it dropped some more. Funny thing was when I left early to take it to the mechanics it started at the same level as when I last turned it off and then went back up to half...I'm thinking the sensor is whacked...it's not often the gauge goes up when your not filling the tank.

Anyone knows what happens if it goes on empty but it's really full? :lol:

Luckily I got it home okay and to the mechanic...that's why I left early didn't want to drive it in peak hour traffic.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It was certainly quicker than most nights during peak hour. It only took half an hour...

How are you going Miss B?

Miss B

CV-BEE
It was certainly quicker than most nights during peak hour. It only took half an hour...
Oh 1/2 hour isn't bad at all. Of course, I don't know how far away from the school you actually live. I know I would've loved a 30-minute drive to work back in the day. ;)

How are you going Miss B?
I'm OK. Keeping busy, and not looking forward to the heat of the summer. So far, not too bad. Next month? YUCK!

Terre

Renowned
Next month isn't going to be fun here either, nor the next. Mid or late September is likely when things will begin to cool here.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I have family in Tucson, so I remember the summers there. I never went to visit past the middle of June.

Terre

Renowned
Yes, I have family in Tucson, so I remember the summers there. I never went to visit past the middle of June.
Good for you. I know Phoenix is hotter than here, Tucson is probably closer to here temp wise. It's part of the reason my mother plans her trips for summer and stays in Phoenix most of the year. The last two years her visit here has been in early to mid spring and I need her to continue it that way. She doesn't like to use her vehicle's A/C and I must have it on or the heat makes me sick. Windows rolled down while driving isn't enough. I learned that the hard way some years ago when we had to cut her visit short by one day. We had driven to Lubbock and were going to go back the next day but I was a little ill from the heat on the drive home.