• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Hornet3d

Wise
I think things might be getting a bit less bleak here. I have just been offered a place to rent so if all goes well me and my boy will be out of emergency housing soon

That is good news, I have my fingers crossed it will happen very soon and all go smoothly.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I hate doing laundry. It takes too long. My ride was about an hour late and I got home later than usual so I started laundry later than usual so I cannot finish my laundry by eight which is in two minutes.

Hornet3d

Wise
Has started fine, thanks. :) Relaxing today then work tomorrow then off Monday. How are you doing?

The weekend is going well here although the forecast is for heavy rain showers to day so a relaxing day indoors. If the weather changes for tomorrow then I have a few garden jobs to do. Sunday is usually the day I do a full backup of all my data so the inclement weather is no real issue.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It has been stormy and damp all the past week, today is nice and sunny so it looks like the storms are over for a bit.
Woke to my whole right side in pain so I've rubbed Absorbine on till till I smell a bit, ugh...lol.
I have tons of projects to complete and hope I can push past the pain to do so, just sitting and wishing sure won't help.

I'm sending a lot of good, hopefully, healing thoughts to all of you no matter if the issues are physical, emotional or personal. :)

Terre

Renowned
I hope you are feeling better by now, Faery_Light.

Good luck on the weather, Hornet. Gardening with the ground wet from recently previous rains sounds like it would be easier though messy.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Now I'm starting to get withdrawals.

So I ordered a new computer. Which means when I finally get my computer back, it's just going to get the bare necessities installed.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, what kind of computer did you order? I'm interested in what specs the new one will have.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's an Intel Xeon 4 core 4.5 GHz turbo Dell Precision with 32 GB RAM, 4 TB 7200 SAS hard drive, NiVidia Quadro P4000 video card, and W10.

So it will be a bit more powerful with twice the memory and hard drive than my current.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sounds great, except for the Win10. I'm seriously thinking of going Linux with my next computer.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Terre Yeah it is. Getting a place has done wonders for my state of mind. Been very lucky as it is hard to get a place here, for every rental you have 20 odd people looking and the best places either never get listed or they go within minutes of going up plus the rent is stupid high