• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Terre

Renowned
Off work and relaxing. :)

Car is in the shop so I walked to and from work but it's only a little over a half mile so no biggie.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good exercise Terre. I went to the gym today, even though my trainer wasn't there because it's Mom's Day, and he wanted to spend it was his wife and daughter. It's always good to get some exercise in, as I spend too much time sitting in front of this computer.

Terre

Renowned
Car is back home with a new battery and working A/C.
Like most people who have spent much of their lives in Big Sky country I don't think about having a clear view of the sky all the way out to the horizon. It's simply normal. I got reminded that this isn't true everywhere by the young mechanic who drove the car to my house. While we were on the way back to the shop he mentioned having recently moved here from Missouri and having to pull to the side of the road while crossing the Texas Panhandle and simply look at the sky. He'd never been anywhere before where trees or buildings weren't blocking the view. Now he knows what the old cowboy songs mean when they speak of "wide open skies".

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
My iPad does not like this forum. It will not show forum pages sometimes. Other times it takes me to the forum’s home page instead of the page I wanted. At least it was not the dreaded page might not be secure that my kindle fire had.

Hornet3d

Wise
Good morning all. :)

How's everyone doing? Things are going fine here.

Not the greatest to be honest, I am trying to complete the revamp of my room which has been a struggle. Not a good night either as I had an hypo in the early hours so that has left me feeling decidedly fragile. Still, on the plus side I am up and making slow progress on the room which should be finished by the weekend.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear you folks are having issues. I hope both of you are back on a good track sooner, rather than later. :grouphug:

Hornet3d

Wise
Sorry to hear you folks are having issues. I hope both of you are back on a good track sooner, rather than later. :grouphug:

Thank you. I think my problems are very minor compared with the issues some people here have to deal with. Very rarely I feel that bad I have to stay in bed and the very odd occasion I finish up in hospital due to this any day that can manage to actually function is a plus. If I can complete my plans for the day even better. I normally don't comment but as there was a specific question and in other forums folks are concerned when it went quiet I thought it would be rude not to reply.

Not close no.

Really sorry to hear that I hope matters sort out without adding to the drama.

Terre

Renowned
Hornet, I (and other people here) do care about you and my question was intended for all. I hope yesterday went better and you did accomplish what you wanted to get done.

Miss B happens to be better at communicating such than I am.
Not close no.

I second Miss B's comment. She put it quite well.

GOod luck to both of you.

Hornet3d

Wise
Hornet, I (and other people here) do care about you and my question was intended for all. I hope yesterday went better and you did accomplish what you wanted to get done.

Miss B happens to be better at communicating such than I am.

I second Miss B's comment. She put it quite well.

GOod luck to both of you.

It is nice to share both the good and the bad times. My challenges are a mixture of my diabetes (and the side effects of the medication) and old age. Makes life difficult at times but beats the alternative hands down :).

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I think things might be getting a bit less bleak here. I have just been offered a place to rent so if all goes well me and my boy will be out of emergency housing soon