• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Terre. Pretty nice here now that the constant snow storms seem to be gone.
FingersCrossed.png

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Cold
we have one hura of a storm here, the hail woke me up in the night and the rain got so loud you couldn't hear any thing over it plus the thunder made the house shake

Terre

Renowned
I'm glad both of you are fine but kind of wish we could trade a little bit of weather with each other. You guys could use a bit of our mild stuff while we need a bit of that wet stuff. The worst we've been getting is cold, windy, and cloudy.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Right now its mostly wind here with a bit of rain trying to find the ground. I am having a good giggle at the poor shmuck who has been sent out to clean the muck from the construction sight of the road in front of our place

Miss B

CV-BEE
The only one of those wines I recognize is Merlot. Interesting interpretation for a product label though.

Terre

Renowned
How about RIS_LNG, or CHR_DNY?
I don't remember any others at the moment.
I think the other two in the photo are Shiraz and Rio Rojo.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh yes, I recognize Riesling and Chardonnay. I've not heard of Shiraz and Rio Rojo before.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I know all of them except Rio Rojo (my husband has been banned from drinking Shiraz, he's not nicknamed Chucky for nothing!)

Terre

Renowned
I suspect Rio Rojo may be a New Mexico thing. Perhaps that one vineyard.
There's a big motorcycle rally at Red River every year. Inspiration perhaps?

Last edited:

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. My mother arrived this afternoon. Helped her set up her tent and will be spending tomorrow and Monday with her. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi Terre

I haven't seen Myth (I don't know if he's on any other forums because I don't visit them). I think Lorraine is well, she shared some photos recently on facebook looking after the dogs (I think they are her sons).