• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha I've found I can most of the time (not all the time) can do promos for other people but its the opposite for myself :p

I've had a migraine for 3 days straight but I think I might be through it (I hope so, got a 5 year birthday of a club to go to tomorrow!)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Rae134 yeah this last week all I have been doing is testing, fixing, redoing thumbnails, doing some promos for others and redoing my own plus updating the readme. I just want to make some art! Please?
Ugh migraines are no fun. I have been sick most of the week and have a dinner tonight so I can sympathize

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Promo and Readme hell too!

Although, the hardest part for me is the teaser/product description.

Now I can get back to working on my next project ... which thankfully, is a good month or so away from promo hell :wink:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Gah doing so well ther bloody DS decides its not going to like the pose I want to use on Dawn and screws up the rigging on her feet!

Terre

Renowned
Work funny: Seven of the price change tags that came in yesterday (Monday is one of my days off) were tobacco ones. Six had a state designation of WY and one of NE. I'm in NM. Had to fax that to the warehouse so they can fix the errors.

Terre

Renowned
Having a clip-to-a-belt loop style key clip with a half dozen house keys and another ring with 6 work keys on it's ring and putting the ring for the car key in the clip part and then dangling the whole mess by the car key ring made a nice visible way to show that "Yes, I DO belong here at 5am. " Saved me and a cop both a little time and inconvenience.
Because, you know, 5am is not exactly an ordinary time for a car to be going down a residential street and then turn into the parking lot of a strip mall where no one is open yet and then someone gets out of the car and then swings a pack up on their back. The whole thing would have looked suspicious to me and I'm not a cop.