• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Terre

Renowned
The store is moving into the 21st century. We got set up today for some kind of phone app rewards based program. It is supposed to go live on Tuesday.
It will be interesting to see how this works out. The free gift for signing up is a gallon of milk. That will go over very well with our customers. Another that the manager plans to do is offer a free Red Bull drink on some Fridays to try and catch the attention of the college kids.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sigh ... another weekend where my computer won't stay connected to the internet. Fortunately, the router is more than happy to stay connected, so I've made it through Season 1 of Beyond and am ready to start Season 2.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sigh ... another weekend where my computer won't stay connected to the internet. Fortunately, the router is more than happy to stay connected, so I've made it through Season 1 of Beyond and am ready to start Season 2.
Usually when I have a problem like that, it's the router that's the culprit, so it's a good thing yours allowed you to watch your favorite shows.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I do not want to work. Not today. There is someone there who does not seem to want me to work there anymore. I cannot do anything right it seems at least in that person's eyes.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Good morning. :)

I hope everyone is just busy instead of dealing with serious problems.
yeah I wish I was busy but I am dealing with serious problems. I made a grave mistake. I forgot to pay my phone bill. My computer is acting up. wifi seems weak at the mall.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Evening all. Ahhhhhh the amazing fun of rerendering thumbnails and promos :tantrum: I want to be rendering art! So hows every one else?