• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hi every one, hope every ones year has got of to a good start. Mine stated rather rough but is starting to settle down now.
@Lorraine HEY you! Long time no see! Guess wheat? I am now living closer to you, we moved to Auckland just after new years

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
My pillows are getting together and begging me to put some pillow cases on them and for me to spend some nice nap time with them. I am afraid if I take a nap now I will not sleep tonight.

Terre

Renowned
Hi terre, quite possibly it's a lot closer than I was that's for sure lol I'd have to check the map but I think a day trip would be do able
I hope you two can arrange such now and then. From your first meeting I think you both would have quite a bit of fun. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's been wet, but at least not much in the way of snow, though we had quite a bit in recent weeks to last me for the rest of the Winter. It's a bit warmer this weekend than it has been, so I probably should be glad it only rained today. ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Its been wet and muggy here, makes sleeping hard but either I am getting use to it o its not as bad as it was as I am starting to sleep better and not getting as hot and sticky through the day

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
HEY you! Long time no see! Guess wheat? I am now living closer to you, we moved to Auckland just after new years

Hey there, only three hours away now! But I was gonna come visit you when I was down in the Waikato in May!! Looking after my sister and niece's dogs down there for a fortnight.

I have had the wettest, hottest, humidest, most uncomfortable week complete with a dentist visit for a cracked tooth. I've been feeling the last few days like I've been coming down with something...with a headache, slight fever and the sniffles. But today I'm a lot better...just hot and sticky with the heat. I feel like taking up residence under a cold shower. Not a lot has been accomplished here...it's just too damn hot!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hey there, only three hours away now! But I was gonna come visit you when I was down in the Waikato in May!! Looking after my sister and niece's dogs down there for a fortnight.

I have had the wettest, hottest, humidest, most uncomfortable week complete with a dentist visit for a cracked tooth. I've been feeling the last few days like I've been coming down with something...with a headache, slight fever and the sniffles. But today I'm a lot better...just hot and sticky with the heat. I feel like taking up residence under a cold shower. Not a lot has been accomplished here...it's just too damn hot!
Ah yay three hours thats a day trip :) Oh bumm that would have been cool, ah well I might just have to come your way before then :D

Its got really hot and sticky here today too, I ended up having to put my hair up to get it off my neck so now have a sore head from the weight of the braids coiled round on top lol.
I would have been more than happy to submerge in cool water too