• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree as well. I used to stress about not being able to fall asleep back when I was still working, but eventually I realized it just wasn't worth it. Now I just lie there thinking about what project I was working on during the day, and maybe how to continue with the project the next day. Eventually I'd fall asleep and get some rest.

Needless to say, now I can get up as late as I want, which wasn't an option while I was still working.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I am back on my computer after a complete Main hdd reformatting due to some unknown issue causing Windows not to boot. I had to work today so I was not able to work on resetting up computer today until tonight. I am finally trying out the new and improved firefox. I think it is 64 bit, but not so sure.
I have to reinstall Poser or Daz Studio to play with the kitty I just got but at Renderosity. I assume that the renderosity kitty is the same one that is here? I am a prime member there and I wanted to use my prime coupon since I could. I was able to save enough to get a new shirt for Dawn and still be in my budget. I hope I got a shirt not textures for a shirt I do not have.

Terre

Renowned
That's my understanding too. Hopefully you made the right purchase for Dawn.
Does Rendo give refunds within a limited time span if you did make a mistake?

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think they're pretty good about giving refunds if you purchased the wrong thing. I know I've done that a time or two, but don't recall if I've ever done it at Renderosity specifically.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Howdy folks! Hope you are warm if it's winter, or cool if it's summer wherever you might be. We are in the middle of a hot spell, some places hotter than ever recorded. I've installed another fan that's not needed today as we have a breezy northerly. Thursday it is predicted to turn to crap with a tropical low incoming. Oh joy.

My gosh, what a busy January I had. Bay of Islands Sailing Week is over for another year and I spent the long weekend recovering. No sailing for me but very much fetching and carrying and wrapping and resulting and photographing and secretarying. I did have a good week, enjoyed doing the results with our chairperson, Manuela, and have put my hand up for another term as secretary.

Dogsitting for a fortnight from next Monday, computer is already there waiting in the wardrobe for my arrival. Joycie is already looking sideways at me when I visit...somehow she knows that 'things are going to change' ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Lorraine. Sounds like you had a busy, but enjoyable week.

Hope to see more of you here when you start you dogsitting duties. ;)

Lorraine

I'm planning on that, Miss B! Oh joy, unlimited broadband. Even more joy, unlimited power!!! My generator has refused to start for the last six weeks which is why the computer is ashore. A friend has kindly offered her hubby's services in getting it going again if my efforts continue to be fruitless. Not sure if he knows it yet ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh geeze. Not a good. Good thing you guys are having summer now, rather than winter.

Lorraine

Too true! Gotta have it fixed by the time the sun starts disappearing, I do not like sitting in the dark. The solar panels are keeping up with my usage thus far, as long as its sunny. Get a few damp days and the voltage starts to drop in the batteries.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I just got an echo dot. I tried a calculator skill but it got confused when I tried to figure out ((13 squared) times 12) plus one. I tried to figure it out by hand but forgot to carry a number over to the second digit. I got 1929, but true answer was 2029. Why this equation? I was thinking of 13 cycles of 13 major cycles. One is on the last of the cycles so how many cycles (including the first one of the 13th major cycle) has one been one.