• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hey Miss B and Terre...how is your day is going? I have got lots done today. Beside doing sorting and stuff I taught myself to navmesh in skyrim...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It snowed (if you want to call it that) this morning for a few hours, but it was a wet snow, and the temps are above freezing, so all we have is wet ground, as if it was just raining. I just checked a few minutes ago, and it's still doing something, but the flakes are so small and random, I had to stare hard at the next building to see them. SO glad we didn't get any accumulation.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Navmesh is the setting up the preferred paths for NPC's and animals. I was just doing basic stuff but you can do things like set preferred walking spots and spots for cover. I've not done it before so it was very interesting...a lot easier than I thought it would be.

@Miss B glad you didn't get accumulation...

@Mytho lol...it does sound like that.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Navmesh sounds interesting, though I doubt they'd have anything like that here in the city. Sounds more like a rural area thing.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh . . . DUH!
BangHeadEmoti.gif
I should've remembered you mentioned Skyrim in your earlier post.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't play MMORPG games, but I do have a wallpaper from Skyrim as a wallpaper here on my laptop. I really liked the look. :)