• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Terre

Renowned
Have you tried salted caramel Pepsi? The two reviews I've heard of it both boil down to "It SUCKS!".
Oh, and they're still trying to sell Crystal Pepsi here.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Crystal Pepsi could work if they sell it to the health nuts as dye free and no artificial junk or high fructose corn syrup or something like that. Just having no dyes is not enough to do well.

Terre

Renowned
Mello Yello did come out in the 70s. Both Mountain Dew and Mello Yello were highly caffeinated. I vaguely remember seeing Mello Yello ... or it could just be that I remember the song :wink:

Mello Yello Versus Mountain Dew
I remember the song but didn't pay much attention to the ads. I figured if it was going to be "mello" then it shouldn't be caffeinated. Guess I was wrong. LOL

Crystal Pepsi could work if they sell it to the health nuts as dye free and no artificial junk or high fructose corn syrup or something like that. Just having no dyes is not enough to do well.
Same thought here. Just being dye free led several people to wonder if Pepsi was selling water under the Pepsi name and were quite happy to have been informed of the truth BEFORE the purchased the stuff and got a nasty surprise.
According to several people who have tried it there is a small difference in flavor between it and the regular Pepsi which confused them as they expected the flavor to be the same. My guess is the caramel that is used for coloring makes the difference in the flavor.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Have you tried salted caramel Pepsi? The two reviews I've heard of it both boil down to "It SUCKS!".
Oh, and they're still trying to sell Crystal Pepsi here.
I like a little salt with my chocolate. It probably works well with caramel....but on already super sweet pepsi? I think the reviewers might be right but that is something they haven't sold here.
I like the new raspberry coke that's available at the moment.
We haven't got it here in my part of Southern California, that does sound like something I'd like to try. I do LOVE Coca-Cola and I heard that all soda is bad is for you but I don't care. I wanna give it a try!
Mello Yello did come out in the 70s. Both Mountain Dew and Mello Yello were highly caffeinated. I vaguely remember seeing Mello Yello ... or it could just be that I remember the song :wink:

Mello Yello Versus Mountain Dew
I had to look up the song and I do remember it. I didn't remember that part about the electrical banana which I suspect slipped past the censors as well as a 9 year old quietrobinski but it brought back some memories. Mello Yello Song. I think the year is 1967

And as far as Pepsi NOT selling water, I'm surprised! You would think all of the big manufacturers would get in on the health craze. We buy water because I don't trust the faucet water as much as I did growing up in a small town and Sweetheart says she can taste the difference. California,USA is a pretty healthy state (think Province if you're from Canada, Prefecture if you're from Japan and Zombie Free Zone if you're a kiwi) and you can make a bit selling organic foods or Water with Electrolytes. However, I'm pretty certain we shipped all of our Crystal Pepsi supply to Alaska or Australia to make up for their lack of Starbucks.

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Growing up, the source for our city water was deep wells into the aquifer under the city. I had no idea until I moved from Oregon just how good the water tasted. I also don't trust the water here, nor do I like the taste.

Of course, that does remind me of the Monk episode I just rewatched from Season 4. Monk would only drink Sierra Springs bottled water, and when they came across a spring, he refused to drink from it until they convinced him it was the source of the Sierra Spring water. And ... it was free!

Once he tasted it, he was elated as it WAS Sierra Springs water, and ... it was free!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I was brought up on deep bore water then moved north and we had a rainwater system. Much nicer than town water but I still drinks it cos thirsty. Have started collecting rainwater off the boat for the tank.

IMG_0647.JPG

A really hard day in Paihia ;) Took this after getting my groceries today.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I am thinking that I need to put my life into order but not for others but for me. I got to write that (fill in the blank) book. I got to create stuff for Luna or Dawn or Dusk or etc. maybe I need to learn how to create my own figure that I can sell as a figure that is designed to be used in professional 3D printing projects. Hmmmm that is an idea.
I need to finish organizing my room so I can have a 3D printer. I cannot draw from a computer screen but 3D prints is better than drawing from a 2D print I think.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
What a disaster! I've just learned that Rigby & Peller, purveyors of foundation garments (that's brassieres for the chaps amongst us) to various leading families of the nation including members of the royal family (yep! including her!) and other over-monied members of the female persuasion have lost their Royal Warrant! Why? Because the former owner (who bought the business for £20,000 then sold it for £8,000,000) has written a book about her experiences which mentions visits to the Palace to sort Her Maj out in the lady bumps suspension department and it appears that Her Maj is not happy about it! I suppose we'll be seeing them shuffling off to Marks and Sparks in future like the rest of the female population! :eek:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I doubt that very much Mytho...I'm sure there is another purveyor of foundation garments somewhere. Who knows maybe she'll give Victoria Secrets a try! ;) Can you see it????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
:roflmao: Eer! I don't know about that Pen! To be honest I'd never actually thought of Her Maj having to do with things like lady bumps and stuff! On the other hand Princess Diana frequented the same establishment so anythings possible. I can just imagine the look on Prince Phillip's face at the sight of her indoors walking in wearing a frilly red and black camisole and her hair in curlers! He'd probably wipe out most of Scotlands grouse getting over the shock! :confused:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
OK! Silly stuff Part 2:
Two questions here. 1) Is this the luckiest or unluckiest man on the planet? And 2) Why does it reduce me to helpless laughter every time I watch it?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:roflmao: Eer! I don't know about that Pen! To be honest I'd never actually thought of Her Maj having to do with things like lady bumps and stuff! On the other hand Princess Diana frequented the same establishment so anythings possible. I can just imagine the look on Prince Phillip's face at the sight of her indoors walking in wearing a frilly red and black camisole and her hair in curlers! He'd probably wipe out most of Scotlands grouse getting over the shock! :confused:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: You never know he might like the look...he's always been a bit of ladies man hasn't he??:rofl::rofl:

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
One of my housemates said something that I translate as I will translate to stupid female canine. I decided she is talking about her self as I know I am not stupid nor am I a canine. I am female but not a canine. Yep I am female I came out and said it.