• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
One day it's gorgeous, the next it's grey. Battening down for a storm tomorrow, heavy rain and winds forecast with king tides so could be some flooding. As there has been very little rain for the last few weeks, farmers, gardeners and those with water tanks will be happy but I think a lot of holidaymakers will be getting the hell out of Dodge before their tents inundate. I'll be hunkered down and maybe spending the day in bed.
IMG_0629.JPG

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I want to spend the day in bed!!!

I have a cold :( Which explains why my throat hurt so horribly the last three days.

Needless to say, I will be rescheduling my periodontist appointment from Friday to next month.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks!

Now that the cold has progressed to the runny nose stage, my throat barely hurt this morning. I can deal with a runny nose and feeling exhausted.

I work from home the next two days. Think anyone will notice if I sleep at the computer?

McGyver

Energetic
I hope I didn't give you my cold in one of my posts... I was coughing all over my iPad...
Actually that was around two weeks ago and Internet transmitted germs don't hang around that long.
I think I'm tired...
I passed up an opportunity to write some long wacky thing about Internet transmitted germs...
Well, anyway... Feel better Satira Capriccio!

And Happy New Year everyone!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Happy New Year to you to McGyver, and Satira, I hope you feel better soon.

We're going to have a storm here tomorrow as well, but it's going to drop 3-6 inches of snow instead of rain. ~sigh~ I'm not looking forward to it, that's for sure.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fortunately, all our snow has fallen when I've been home, with enough days after that before I have to drive again so the streets and sidewalks have been clear.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
City offices are closed tomorrow, which means we are too. I'm so glad I don't have to use a sick day. I barely made it through today.

It took awhile for me to be sure, but I now have a temperature. With it being so cold outside, it was hard to tell, but after piling on an additional blanket and then my fleece jacket and vest, and I was still shivering, there's now no doubt in my mind it's not the weather, but me.