• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
What a difference a day makes.
IMG_0642.JPG

After the storm.

Hope you feel better soon, Satira.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I wish I could call out of work but by the time I was deciding it my ride to work was here. I am at the mall eating hot cakes as I did not have time to eat as my ride was already outside when I went to eat.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I want to spend the day in bed!!!

I have a cold :( Which explains why my throat hurt so horribly the last three days.

Needless to say, I will be rescheduling my periodontist appointment from Friday to next month.

Thanks!

Now that the cold has progressed to the runny nose stage, my throat barely hurt this morning. I can deal with a runny nose and feeling exhausted.

I work from home the next two days. Think anyone will notice if I sleep at the computer?

I hope you're better soon Satira...: )

Just got back from a trip down to Queenscliff which was very relaxing and lots of lovely views.

@Lorraine, glad you're weather has improved. : )

@Dreamer, I hope the rain stops soon for you!

Terre

Renowned
Had an amusing thing this morning. Coke has brought Tab back to this part of the country and I had both the 20 year old Coke stocker and a nearly 30 year old co-worker as what it was. I decided to just say "It's one of the oldest diet sodas.".

Terre

Renowned
Had a kitchen mishap yesterday which led to a conversation a little while ago which my husband describes this way:

"Me: (my usual random patter)

Her: Plbbbt! You're being silly.

Me: I'M being silly?! ME?! I'm not the one who got coffee on the ceiling and ceiling in the coffee!

Her: (bursts out laughing)

Me: Jesus CHRIST, woman, Lucille Ball couldn't have done a more zany shtick! Oh, ROOOCEEE, I'm HOOOO-oh, WHAT THE **** HAPPENED HERE?!

Her: (rolling with laughter)"

As for what happened..... Picture a restaurant grade 100 cup coffee urn with a "popcorn" style ceiling about 5' overhead and me getting distracted by something and turning it on without putting on the lid and not realizing that for about an hour.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
:rofl: Sorry Terre, but you just put a smile on my face. I don't have one of those large coffee urns, but I'm sure I would've probably done the same at least once. ~shakes head giggling~

quietrob

Extraordinary
Had an amusing thing this morning. Coke has brought Tab back to this part of the country and I had both the 20 year old Coke stocker and a nearly 30 year old co-worker as what it was. I decided to just say "It's one of the oldest diet sodas.".
Did you store it beside the Fresca or Mellow Yellow?

Terre

Renowned
Coke has the distribution contract for Dr Pepper in this area. Their 12pk section in the store has Coke at one end, Pepper at the other and a ton of odes and ends in between including both of the ones you mentioned.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No? How about now?
No, it doesn't look familiar. Then again, I was always a 7-Up fan back in the day, and I haven't had soda of any kind in decades, as I only drink water on a daily basis.

Now, of course, you have me curious, so I'll have to check to see if my local grocery has it next time I'm there.

quietrob

Extraordinary
The worst part is I thought Mello Yellow came out in the 70's. Sigh. Either way, it's another thing I'm older than.

Mello Yello was made to compete against Mountain Dew. Anyone with a funky monkey baby knows how that turned out. Kinda like New Coke or Crystal Pepsi.