• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Interesting Terre. I'll have to be sure to check out if the 7-11 near here is still a 7-11 the next time I grab a bus to the Mall.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B and Mytho...

@Terre, it's a great little bakery and they know us by sight, my husband more so than me as he was retired for a while and used to go in every day. Best bread and one of the cheaper places to get bread.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've been wondering where she's been lately. Hopefully she'll be able to pop in to the forum more in the new year.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hopefully we both will...despite being on holidays I haven't had chance as I've been doing stuff around the house at home. I'm reorganising stuff and attempting to declutter so it's all organised. Given that I have a huge stash of craft stuff it's taking me a while. Also want to get some painting done.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
We allowed Lucy to stay up and bring in the new year with Sara and gave them a cookie and a £1 coin each for 'first footing'. When we opened the door they'd eaten the cookies and stuck the pound coins in their purses! Er! HAPPY NEW YEAR...I think!

Terre

Renowned
Happy New Year! (It's actually almost 6am here but I didn't stay up late last night as I need to be at work this morning for a while as Christmas threw off our delivery schedule.)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Goodbye 2017, goodbye and good riddance. Hello 2018 and my HW friends! It's a cracker day here in Opua, warm, a balmy northerly keeping us coolish, blue sky and water. I wish you all an uneventful year, with time to do the things you love with the people you love or all by yourself, whatever rocks your boat.

IMG_0628.JPG