• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
I want to thank all of you for your encouraging words and also the support to my characters, even if they are usually very "out of the box" so to speak LOL

Please keep the suggestions going, I LOVE when you request special or different characters.

And here she is now, my new Dawn lady, called Bamby. Poser only :)

Bamby for Dawn - A Tempesta3d Creation

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
She's lovely!!

Here's an image from the product page for folks to see:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I got my Bamby....I adore the morph especially... oh and THANK YOU for making the head morph separate from the body morph... often clothing just doesn't have enough morph in those to allow for the body morphs of a character! :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The store page doesn't say; is this a morph as well as a texture set? Will the morph work in Studio, or is it Poser only?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I did just edit the product page for formatting, but it is a morph and texture set. It is Poser so I suspect would need editing for DS.