• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Shanarah

Admirable
So many more awesome renders! I love checking in every day to see what's new! Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get another one finished. I have so many ideas, but I've been working on finishing a lot of older things since I got an awesome new video card! :)

azoohouse

Motivated
Island Cats
Island Cats.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
So many great renders and so much talent, big question is, has this talent always been there and artists were just hiding it or is the 'downtime' the stay at home orders have given everyone time to explore. Whatever the reason it is great to see such a range of ideas make it into the light of day. I hope that such talents are on show long after the pandemic is only a memory.

BigBadRon

Inspired
Dream Horse.jpg

Dreaming of a Horse
"Stay Home - Spread Hope" stuff used for this: the Hivewire Housecat, Pale Horses for the Hivewire Horse, Savage Zariyah for Dawn, Elfen Poses for Dawn (tweaked a little), Dynamics 25 for Dawn - Patchwork Dress. Oh, and some ground from the Fallen Tree.

cinadisilver

Admirable
The Poker Game is this title. The wonderful faces on the dead tree inspired this. I used three of them and also three more plain in the back ground. Then added the black eyed Susans for a wild touch. The greens for the dead tree and some added rocks helped round out the picture. The hardest part was the arms and poker chips.
Poker-buddies-5.jpg

BronzeDragon

Motivated
Cold wet day here. Have about 1/2" of snow this morning. Hell of a thing in the middle of May. So I thought I play with this render.

But, maybe I should've named this one "Hi there" instead of "Stack up"

Title: Stack Up

Spread the Hope free items used:

Lisa's Botanicals - Daylily
Lisa's Botanicals - Potted Palm
Lisa's Botanicals - Petunia
Lisa's Botanicals - Bell Flower
Hive Wire3D - Housecat

Other items used:

Daz3D - Genesis 8 Female
Daz Orginials / Belladona - Danae for Genesis 8 Female
iSourceTextures - Dominika HD and Bodice for Genesis 8 Female
Daz Originals / AprilYSH - Cady Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
Daz Originals / Crocidile Lui - Nyo Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
CCox - Ivy Outfit
CCox - Harley Outfit
AllenArt - AA Backdrop

Rendered in IRAY (DAZ3D Studio 4.12)

stack up.jpg