• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

And another entry... slightly less-involved set this time, but I love the results. I tried to get the water more transparent, but even at 50% opacity, it's too strong... I might play with it more later. Anyway, for "Caturday", I wanted to do more with the kitty. I've raised kittens and always loved watching mama cat tease the kittens with her tail. Here, I decided the cat would tease Adam Thwaites' piranhas... (what they're doing in the swimming pool, you might have to ask someone like Lex Luthor or a Bond villain.)

Fish_Baiting_1600.jpg

The Cat's Tale - Tail.jpg

It's a fine day for these good folks to play with their cat. The Hivewire Housecat's skin is Travis, I believe, from Lyne's Creations.

More than 90% in the image is from the Spread Hope offer, the little castle (actual name) and the cliff it sits on is from ShareCG, so thanks to their creators for those. Hope you like it.

And a final entry... Three is enough. But this whole thing got me back into rendering (it's been years), so you sure spread hope to me. :)

Dawn of Ages.jpg

Dawn of Ages

Like cats photobombing, so are the days of our lives... Better than the sand from a broken hourglass getting into places you rather had remained unknown to both the sand and you.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I will have another ready soon, it's in render now.
Storms are popping in and out here so I have to be careful.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
And a final entry... Three is enough. But this whole thing got me back into rendering (it's been years), so you sure spread hope to me. :)

View attachment 59614
Dawn of Ages

Like cats photobombing, so are the days of our lives... Better than the sand from a broken hourglass getting into places you rather had remained unknown to both the sand and you.
I love your teenager in this...also just love the whole concept and especially the upside down cat head.

Aelin

Eager
Thank you for adding Molar Island. It fitted perfectly with the idea I had for another image, came from a dream :D

"Look on the lake"

A place to admire time to time by Elven Rangers!

Black Eyed Susan, by Lisa Botanicals (Hivewire3D)
Gogmagog, by Caisson (Hivewire3D) [plants and rock]
Molar Island, by Christopher Creek Art & Lisa Botanical (Hivewire3d)
Land-Escapes - Mystic Paths vol 1, by IMArts (Hivewire3D)
and a tiny work of posterisation to go with the background.

looklake.jpg

BronzeDragon

Motivated
Another one.

Title: Gazebo

Spread the Hope free items used:

Lisa's Botanicals - Daylily
Lisa's Botanicals - Potted Palm
Lisa's Botanicals - Asian Lily
Hive Wire3D - Housecat
Hive Wire3D / Lisa's Botanicals / Christopher Creek Art - Fantasy Gazebo

Other items used:

Daz3D - Genesis 8 Female
Daz Orginials / Jessali / Raziel - Zoe for Karyssa 8
Daz Originals / AprilYSH - Cady Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
Pretty3D - Cheongsam Lingerie for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Jewelry Set 2017 - Bracelet 01
Jewelry Set 2017 - Earrings 02
Fisty and Darc - Pierced Heart Necklace
Pretty3D - Park Bench
Nobiax - Sandy ground IRAY Shader

Rendered in IRAY (DAZ3D Studio 4.12)

gazebo 1b.jpg

Attachments

• gazebo 1b.jpg
    gazebo 1b.jpg
    830.4 KB · Views: 226