• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

sean_martin

Motivated
An Emergency exit from life stress has been provided for your comfort. Feel free to avail it on an as-needed basis.

emergency.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hey Sean! Wonderful render! How are Doc and Raider?

Minnienessie - Wonderful as always. You have such a story telling quality to your pieces.

"Still Dreaming"

During her early days of freedom as a kitten, Penelope sometimes hunted dragonflies. Maybe she still does in her dreams.

As before the House Cat has Penelope's own texture. The scene includes the Fallen Tree, Greens for the Fallen Tree, Black-eyed Susans, elements of Gogmagog, and Dragonflies and Damselflies. Composed and Superfly rendered in Poser 11 Pro.

View attachment 58596

Cats in action! Love it! Welcome to the Hive!

Last edited by a moderator:

sean_martin

Motivated
Many thanks. They're doing fine, coping with the stay-at-home quarantine (see below). I actually just finished a rather grim storyline about front line workers and the risks they take for the rest of us, but we're back onto the fun stuff as everyone in the comic shows how he's dealing with this.

imaginary.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Many thanks. They're doing fine, coping with the stay-at-home quarantine (see below). I actually just finished a rather grim storyline about front line workers and the risks they take for the rest of us, but we're back onto the fun stuff as everyone in the comic shows how he's dealing with this.

View attachment 58605

Hahahaha that's hysterical!

BronzeDragon

Motivated
Again, thank you to everyone that marked my images in any form.

Love wins out, things will return to normal.

Title: In the garden, alone at last

Made with: DAZ Studio 4.12 Iray and the following items,

Stay at home items:

Lisa's Botanicals - Potted Palm
Lisa's Botanicals - Daylilys
Lisa's Botanicals - Back-eyed Susans

Other items:

DAZ - Genesis 8 Female
Daz Originals / Belladona - Danae HD for G8F
Daz Originals / Tofusan - Short Pigtails for G(3/8)F(s)
Daz Originals - SY Fantasy Wear Megapack for G8F(s)
Cybrea - Spiral Earring for G3F/G8F
Daz - Genesis 3 Female
Daz Originals / Fred Winkler Art / Sabby - Rahele HD for Olympia 7
Daz Originals / Dirty Fairy - Elven Princess for G3F
Daz Originals / AprilYS - Soleil Hair for G(2/3)F(s)
Leilanna - Jewelry Set 2017 (earrings)
unknown - Necklace
Nobiax Iray Shaders - Succulent Patch / Warn Concrete Tile

in the garden finally alone.jpg

Aelin

Eager
I had fun with several images, and loved a lot of them :D
My little contribution for now (hoping to do more sooner), using a lot of shared freebies for the contest - thank you again :flower04:

"Flowers Cottage"

Flower Fountain and Bird Bath, by kobaltkween & Lisa's Botanicals (Hivewire3D)
Vintage Bicycle, by Anima Gemini (Hivewire3D)
Asiatic Lily, by Lisa Botanicals (Hivewire3D)
Bell Flower, by Lisa Botanicals (Hivewire3D)
Black Eyed Susan, by Lisa Botanicals (Hivewire3D)
Gogmagog, by Caisson (Hivewire3D) [in the left background]
Greens for Fallen Tree, by Lisa Botanicals (Hivewire3D)
Land-Escapes - Mystic Paths vol 1, by IMArts (Hivewire3D) [mixed 2 backgrounds]
New Home for Little Fairy House, by me (on FRM)
flowerscottage.jpg