• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

nicky

Inspired
Here is my first try .... Stay Home - Sweet little fairy with unicorn

Sweetfairyunicorn.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Needed a break from Promos so here's a little bit of fantasy :D

stay at home.jpg

"Fantasy Gazebo" with "Metal and Marble for Fantasy Gazebo" textures
"Flower Fountain and Birdbath" (with modified textures to match above)
"HW Foal" with "Whisper" textures
"HW House Cat" (custom texture)
"Tulips" with "Spring Pastel Tulip Textures"
"SBRM Peafowl of the World"

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree. It's amazing how wonderful these renders are, every single one of them! :D

Myst

New-Bee
It's a wonder what can happen when you stay at home... nothing better to spread hope than a uciorn-foal, right?

stay.at.home.png

Thanks for the freebies, hivewire :)
I used the housecat, the dogharness, whisper and the pillow from the double-cat-bed.

BronzeDragon

Motivated
Hope everyone is staying safe, but having a fun time being cooped up. Not always easy to do, so keep trying.

Title: Butterflys in a garden

Spread the Hope free items used:

Kobaltkween/Lisa's Botanicals - Flower Fountain
Lisa's Botanicals - Daylily
Lisa's Botanicals - Asiatic Lilly
Lisa's Bptanicals - Bell Flower

Other items used:

Kalhh - Butterfly
Daz Originals / JeffersonAF - Iray Plants and Rocks Pack
(unknown) - Flat plane for background

Rendered in IRAY (DAZ3D Studio 4.12)

Please, hope you like it and can use it.

butterflys in a garden.jpg

Shanarah

Admirable
So many amazing renders! I love this thread so much! :) Keep them coming! BronzeDragon, my aunt would absolutely love yours so much, butterflies have a special meaning for her.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have another in progress but having to do some serious cleaning of my computer.
The main drive is shrinking and nothing on it but the operating system and original stuff that was there.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I just love to come in here and see all these Artworks! It's a joy!
I'm going to have some fun myself aswell as soon as I've finished my chores.
*finishing up the bathroom, paint some more cupboards, clean out the garden, get some soil.....and plants, fill the planters....render some promo's.....*

Anyhew, I hope to get to play some next month. And I'm soooooo glad I'm not a jury....these are all just gorgeous!