• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's items for HiveWire Dog

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If you still have your scene (I try and save mine but sometimes they go missing) could you save the rug separately to use in other scenes? (In Daz you'd save it as a sub scene but I don't know about poser)

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Have you made any progress on the Chihuahua Sparky?

I've got a start on it.
ChihuahuaWIP01.jpg

I've decided to give myself a bit more time with the Cairn Terrier. I want to try a few different things with the fur, and I don't have the time at the moment, so I've pivoted to another breed, English Mastiff.

MastiffWIP01.jpg

I was hoping to have these out by now, but I was too ill to work Thusday-Saturday. So what you see here was really just today's effort.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I too LOVE the Chihuahua! OMG! What a lovely morph.

Please take care of yourself hon. Don't want you sick! Gotta make that rent and buy food ya know!

Hugs,
Richard

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
If you still have your scene (I try and save mine but sometimes they go missing) could you save the rug separately to use in other scenes? (In Daz you'd save it as a sub scene but I don't know about poser)
Brain no longer works so wasn't sure at first you were talking to me but apparently you were. I haven't thought of it or just forgotten it in the heat of creative moments. I remove the scenes ont CD/DVD when no longer working on the image ideas. I could go back and bring it back to rework/save-off etc. But now with my computer dead even that is no longer an option. I think the way this was done was a flat prop was parented to a bear head .cr2 so it would have to be saved off accordingly. I for the life of me can not remember what "rug" prop I used to kit bash this rug which is the problem I could remove from the equation permanently if i just had better work organizational skills/disciplines. But yes you are right it would help.
Thanks for spanking my dead head into gear!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I've got a start on it.
View attachment 60352

I've decided to give myself a bit more time with the Cairn Terrier. I want to try a few different things with the fur, and I don't have the time at the moment, so I've pivoted to another breed, English Mastiff.

View attachment 60353

I was hoping to have these out by now, but I was too ill to work Thusday-Saturday. So what you see here was really just today's effort.
love this monster. still think he needs battle armor and/or a strong harness to keep it heeled.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Okay, so, I've been dealing with some really heavy stuff recently, and I just got back to these breeds. I've completed the mastiff today. He required a lot of mcms as well, just like the greyhound, and I've just finished polishing them up. Once I've got the Chihuahua done I can start packaging them.

MastiffWIP02.jpg