• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Could it be that the updated Corvus corvus is in the Rendo Store?
It very well could be since it contains the all new rook and white-necked raven in the set ;)

Added: If you are looking to update read this: Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Tomorrow, the rest of the Nature's Wonders items should go up-- they're pending a final check from Renderosity (admin is off today) before they go live. I got just 3-4 more of the "updated" SBRM sets to go, and then I'll start on putting in the non-updated the ones. I think I'm going to add a statement to the top of the description that they are in the "old format" and will be updated (for free), now that I'm 60% done with SBRM updates. I noticed several people participating in the HW Evolution sale were confused over the new/old thing,

With any luck, I should have my store back-in-order by the end of the week

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
A note - I have started a thread in the Meadow about transfers of HiveWire purchases for items being transferred to Renderosity:

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

I suggest that you "watch" that thread because when I get word from Jenn at Renderosity (probably a few more weeks), I will give instructions there on what you need to do in order for that to happen. It will NOT be automatic, as far as I know.

So if you bought some of Ken's items that have been updated (like Corvus Corvus) which we were not able to get update for in the store in the last weeks our store was live), please be patient. You'll be able to download the updated files from your Renderosity accounts once that's all done.

Klaus Sauer

Admirable
Thanks for your answers Alisa and Ken. Well . . . patience is not one of my best strengths. But I'll do my best. :rolleyes: I have activate the watch button on the Transfer-post. Thanks.

Novica

Inspired
Ken, just wanted to pop in and say thank you and everyone at HW for the extraordinary effort you made as the store was closing to get my purchases straight that I bought years ago. So appreciated! I know it was a huge task to get things over to Rendo and I hope you're finding time to take an occasional break and relax a bit!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good Ken!! I never noticed a Showcase page in their stores before. It must be a way for them to "advertise" the individual stores, especially during sales.

Now I'll just have to wait patiently for them to get customer accounts moved over to our accounts there so I can get the upgrade to Corvus Corvus.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The showcase features allows the vendor to select specific products to "showcase"... I decided the newly updated and brand new products should be the ones in there (plus ones I want to push)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhh, good idea. Funny how I never really noticed that link. I always noticed the Bundles link, but not the Showcase link.

It should work well for the HW vendors as their stores open.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
yes... and then reporting what you saw. That data helps scientists track bird populations and migration, which in turn helps them figure out where to put resources to help protect them.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Since my is store is now complete and I'm finally back to working on my new projects and updates. Normally, I'd wait until late April to have another sale, but I decided to run a quick (4 days) "store opening" sale (30% off)-- hoping that will introduce me to the Renderosity crowd and help my regulars who have asked when everything was going to show up again, get the items they missed on the close-out sale.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Here's some sneak peeks at my latest project... "Paridae of the World"

Attachments

• sbrm_tits_Promo2.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 119
  • sbrm_tits_Promo3.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 114
  • sbrm_tits_Promo4.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo4.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 112
  • sbrm_tits_Promo5.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo5.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 116
  • sbrm_tits_Promo6.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo6.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 115
  • sbrm_tits_Promo7.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo7.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 119
  • sbrm_tits_Promo8.jpg
    sbrm_tits_Promo8.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 124

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
thanks... I'm also doing an update to my Hawaiian clothing sets. The Dusk and Dawn sets will be getting Iray and Superfly materials and a modernized DS version. Dusk will also lose his "static" feathered cape in DS and get a new dForce one. I'm also going add sets that support G3-G8.1 in DAZ Studio (Iray only).

Here the G8.1 model....

G81 Iray Royal Hawaiian.jpg

Klaus Sauer

Admirable
The G8.1 model will be immediatly in my cart. BTW: Which model did you use for the picture? He looks very close to Michael 4 from the face.

Unfortunately, the transfer of paid HiveWire products at Rendo is still not showing any progress. Please allow a little suggestion. Maybe you could think about a Patreon account for the updates (and maybe some extras for the different tiers). But please take this just as an idea.