• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB Free Stuff

skylab

Esteemed
Raffael pose using the free Shamira Motorcycle.

RAFFAEL SHAMIRA CYCLE

RAFFAEL-SHAMIRA-CYCLE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Dusk driving pose using the free Yamaha 650 motorcycle from Rendo free stuff.

DUSK YAMAHA 650

DUSK YAMAHA 650.jpg

NOTE: If there is hesitation when the motorcycle is loading in Poser, it seems there is a missing texture somewhere in the wheel causing the delay. Eventually it will load if you cancel the search for the texture, or somehow find it. In my case, I was going to replace all the textures anyway, so I just canceled it out. Other than some texture issue(s), it's a great bike model.

:bee:

Last edited:

ibr_remote

Adventurous
M4 pose set for Forester's free Cook's Kinneret Boat, either the full sail or furled sail version, in Renderosity free stuff. See the ReadMe included in the zip file for links to download the boat model, which is a replica of the "Jesus Boat" excavated in the western Galilee region of Israel in 1986. There are two versions of the boat....a full sail version...and a furled sail (or sail up) version.

KINNERET BOAT - M4 THE DECISION

View attachment 47104
nice ! thanks