• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

SKYLAB Free Stuff

skylab

Renowned
Dusk driving pose using the free Yamaha 650 motorcycle from Rendo free stuff.

DUSK YAMAHA 650

DUSK YAMAHA 650.jpg

NOTE: If there is hesitation when the motorcycle is loading in Poser, it seems there is a missing texture somewhere in the wheel causing the delay. Eventually it will load if you cancel the search for the texture, or somehow find it. In my case, I was going to replace all the textures anyway, so I just canceled it out. Other than some texture issue(s), it's a great bike model.

:bee:

Last edited:
M4 pose set for Forester's free Cook's Kinneret Boat, either the full sail or furled sail version, in Renderosity free stuff. See the ReadMe included in the zip file for links to download the boat model, which is a replica of the "Jesus Boat" excavated in the western Galilee region of Israel in 1986. There are two versions of the boat....a full sail version...and a furled sail (or sail up) version.

KINNERET BOAT - M4 THE DECISION

View attachment 47104
nice ! thanks