• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB Free Stuff

skylab

Esteemed
More fun with Andy and Manny, seven dance and art poses.

ARTSY ANDY and MANNY

ARTSY ANDY 2.jpg

ARTSY MANNY 1.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
For some reason the page for the DS4 version of the M4 potter pose is no longer showing on ShareCG, so I uploaded the pose again. It's now at this link:

DS4 POTTER POSE

M4 POTTER.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Though the links below are not my work, they are a collaborative project with Maja in that she volunteered to do some biblical outfits for Poser 11 characters, and what she has done so far is incredible. I will be working on pose sets to accompany this project. Here is the biblical clothing she's created so far for Paul.

PART FOUR

PART THREE

PART TWO

PART ONE

Sample render:

PAUL - WOMAN AT THE WELL PROMO - 650x419.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
For any who are interested, Maja's biblical clothing sets above will work with M4, slightly upscaled to allow for thickness in the chest of M4. Here is a Superfly render of the basic tunic.

M4-MAJA-ROBE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Another addition to the biblical outfits, this time Maja has created a High Priest outfit for Paul. Excellent work!

HIGH PRIEST OUTFIT FOR PAUL

These are samples of her renders, demonstrating both Poser 11 Superfly and Firefly renders.

Maja Priest Promo.jpg

Maja

Eager
Thanks a lot for your kind support, skylab. Actually both images you posted are SF renders. Below the FF render of the close up.
HighPriest-03-small.png

skylab

Esteemed
I thought it worth mentioning that the above High Priest outfit for Paul includes the hair and beard....the hair is part of the crown, and the beard may be found under the hair content :)