• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda....yeah, more and more folks are being affected by this, on different levels of severity. Wearing of masks helps others, but if others refuse, they are not returning the courtesy....and with an increase in social contact, it's unavoidable in some cases. My heart goes out to health care workers that are on their feet long hours and looking so drained from dealing with all this. When I recently had my oncologist follow up, she said "in a perfect world, I should see you in six months, but with the possibility of increased spread and lockdown again, maybe we should schedule you to return in a year". I had a friend help me with stocking up on non-perishable food and cleaning products for the winter. Stores in this area kept running out of alcohol, peroxide, bleach and toilet paper....so we kept going to different places until we got a good stash. I've pretty much done the same thing each winter since retirement...the only differnce is the shortages, and desperation that people appear to be feeling. This is the first time I've tried to cover the entire winter season....and I've had to tape the fridge doors shut...haha....and spare spaces in the closets are crammed with disinfectants and medical stuff.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Karth has a free Gnome that's quite cute, probably free for a limited time :)

Also, there has been another update to DAZ Studio 4.14, as well as other holiday free stuff.

:coding:

Terre

Renowned
I grew up with several of them and have the albums stored. I keep thinking I need to try and copy them over to CD. We do have the equipment. Whether the records are in good enough shape I don't know.They've been sitting stacked flat for 30 years but are just a few feet from the heater. They are in the enclosed bottom of a wood book case so they may not have gotten too warm.

Terre

Renowned
1607800643944.gif