• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
a bit over 2 ft
IMG_20201217_064903778.jpg

There's a Dodge Journey under there!
IMG_20201217_065213936.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Oh my goodness....2 feet! You could make snowmen out of everything in your yard...just add eyes and a hat :/ Despite the obvious hardships that it can create, it is indeed beautiful!

:snoopydances:

skylab

Esteemed
Ahhhh, yes....a LOT easier to shovel, and actually sweep gently with a broom, without getting as worn out. I always enjoyed going out and "hearing" the powdery snow while it was falling. So far we've only had a little wet snow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to hear it well eight stories up....but it stays so warm in the building that I often have my window open even when it's cold out....so we'll see. Here's my view of fall colors, a light dusting of snow, and recently I noticed blue Christmas lights outside my window....so all I have to do is open the window and I feel like I'm outside :) I didn't realize what a dense neighborhood was out there until the trees dropped their leaves, and the first snow revealed all the houses.

fall.jpg

snow.jpg

xmas-lights.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hope you're well stocked with groceries and can just chill out while you're snowed in. Thanks for sharing pics of how pretty it is :)

:snoopydances:

skylab

Esteemed
There has been another Nursoda character released recently, called Nunatak.
Rather than leave a link here, just do a search at Rendo :)

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
A lady finds a raccoon hiding in her already decorated Christmas tree...and she and her dog almost tear the house up trying to get it out...haha. There are advantages to having a little Charlie Brown Christmas tree after all...haha :)

skylab

Esteemed
That little gnome is so cute with all the hair and beard :) Hey Linda, check out Renderosity's 24 Days of Christmas...a lot of freebies from there for each day, and the sport car at the end by TruForm is nice, and there's a house by 1971.

Merry Christmas everyone!

:coding: