• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
The adult cats are called Catoon...and the kitten is called Moshi :) Catoon already has two still pose sets and a black fur option, but so far has no animation products, so there may be an interest there for aniblocks. It's a standalone figure, not based on Genesis 8....sorta like Sassafras was for Poser.

CATOON COFFEE BREAK with MOSHI.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I was changing the water in the fish tank and missed your last post....yeah, I was trying to give you a good description of Catoon so you'd at least know where to search, but stopped short of doing the link :)

:coding:

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. I hope all is going well for you guys. Doing OK here. Ran to Clovis for some errands but otherwise relaxed today. Tomorrow will be a long day at work.
That kitty looks like a fun character.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
what better wacky way to ring out 2020!

Let's hope 2021 brings us a better time

Keep Safe & Happy New Year Hivewarrians

my last wacky model for 2020 a wacky cat and a wacky garbage bin to dump 2020 into ..... bring on 2021 I'll have a drink for you all

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Stezza :) Wow, you did TC and his garbage can...looks good! And I agree, I'm ready to turn the page on 2020, and see what next year brings. Between being chased by fires and the covid outbreak, I'm sure you're done with it too. Hang in there Stezza, and good to hear from you :)

:angel:

skylab

Esteemed
A friend sent this in an email today...hehe :)

Now That I'm Older...

My goal for 2020 was to lose 10 pounds. Only have 14 to go.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young,
I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.

Having plans sounds like a good idea until you have to put on clothes and leave the house.

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older…this is not what I expected.

If you can’t think of a word say “I forgot the English word for it.” That way people will think
you’re bilingual instead of an idiot.

I’m at a place in my life where errands are starting to count as going out.

I’m getting tired of being part of a major historical event.

I don’t always go the extra mile, but when I do it’s because I missed my exit.

You don’t realize how old you are until you sit on the floor and then try to get back up.

:angel:

skylab

Esteemed
Well hey Rick :) Hoping your new years is happy as well....as much as it can while distanced, masked, and in the current social climate. I've been napping during the cool afternoon up here, like that raccoon in the lady's tree...haha. We miss seeing you around here.....are you still doing those exceptionally beautiful Vue renders? Be safe...and stick around, keep in touch :)

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Rick, forgot to mention, you really ought to try PixelForest's FlowScape (pixelforest.itch.io)
Development was delayed a little by the Australian fires last year, so it's still at FlowScape 1.5 version 6.
My quick start tutorials are at ShareCG, Part 1 and Part 2. Since you're so good at Vue, you might like the natural environment in FlowScape.

:drawing:

Rick

Eager
Hey Rick, forgot to mention, you really ought to try PixelForest's FlowScape (pixelforest.itch.io)
Development was delayed a little by the Australian fires last year, so it's still at FlowScape 1.5 version 6.
My quick start tutorials are at ShareCG, Part 1 and Part 2. Since you're so good at Vue, you might like the natural environment in FlowScape.

:drawing:
Thanks so much for the heads up! I will definately take a look at it! You be safe too. 2020 has been a horrible year! Here hoping 2021 is the turning point & things move upwards & forward! Have yourself a really wonderful weekend Sky! Peace & Love