• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Render 1.png

skylab

Esteemed
Linda, I love that render....right down to the bunny slippers...haha. I can relate....I pretty much live in my peach nightshirt....isn't retirement grand :)

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Well I'll have to get back to you on the retirement ;) But I usually have on loungewear while "at work". If I ever have to go back and work in the office, I'll be devastated.

skylab

Esteemed
Know what you mean....I did about a year of working remotely at home in loungewear before throwing in the towel. I recommend it highly for anyone who is getting weary of the business environment, and is a great way to make the transition into retirement.

:bee:

Good morning!

Raining again this morning so I don't have to water my flowers. Still have to make lunches but I wanted to peek in to see what you guys were up to before I started my other morning chores.

Sky, love Sir Paul...who looks great in that interview and still looks good today. What is it about men being able to age so gracefully?

Linda, love the image! He's so cute!

Nothing planned today except some swimming with Quinn but the weather may not allow it. I do have some photos to download from the camera from the 4th. I pray everyone has a good day.

Just a couple little beach images to end the 4th holiday with...
justbeachy.jpg

justbeach2.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Great renders Dani...you're very gifted not only with lighting, but also composition. The first one especially draws the viewers to become involved in the "story" behind the picture...good work!

Hope you're able to squeeze in swimming today. I'm sure it's a challenge knowing when to dodge the rain, there's been so much of it so far this summer.

Thought you might enjoy Oprah's interview with Paul :)

I'm still catching up lost sleep while doing computer backup....if I do a lot of monitor time, I tend to have trouble getting to sleep afterward. Eventually I settle down, but it takes awhile. When I discovered that, I started pacing myself with 3D work. But with the drive backup, I couldn't stop as often. I'm thankful that's over and done now. I can return to playing :)

:drawing:

skylab

Esteemed
Yesterday I was pondering face shapes that would work with Doc Pitterbill, and have several in mind to attempt. I woke up early this morning with this one in mind, Billy Graham, a little different, but it worked pretty good. So here it is, zipped in a runtime folder and attached to this thread post...Doc Billy :)

Free podium here.

Attachments

• DOC BILLY.zip
    185.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Dani :) I always admired Billy Graham's integrity...his whole team served for many years with integrity, and they all lived to be close to 100 before they passed. I still have favorites by George Beverly Shea that I like to listen to. One of my favorite stories about the crusade team is told in this YouTube video:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh wow, thanks for the link to the superfly mats....always love to get more of those. My Materials runtime is getting nicely populated :)

Thought I'd find for you a few pools and fun in the sun type links for you, while you were away swimming :)

:shineon: