• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah....if you export some of the scene file parts as .obj, you could make revisions as needed. That's how they were all done originally...just put together like Legos. Unfortunately I wasn't very organized during the early stages, so that's how I ended up with several folders of parts, and various stages of completion. If I had known how far the project was going, I would have tackled the organization a little better. But I think now we've finally found everything (and yes, I'm archiving all the scene files that I've sent so that it doesn't happen again). The original ShareCG upload was over 40 megs of .obj files...but they were limited to just the base characters with no parented rigging.

:snoopydances:

skylab

Esteemed
There's a fully rigged typewriter in this set by Ockham that would work nicely for Snoopy...just change the color.

Arcade Hotel

typewriter-blessed-day-ani.gif

:snoopydances:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Not sure if any of you know of the Dragon Age video games. One of my favorite series. This Cullen Rutherford. He's been in all 3 DA games. My version on left, game screenshot right.
CullenCompar.jpg

Oh yes, that typewriter is great.

skylab

Esteemed
So that's the work you were doing with FaceGen...turned out good :)

And yeah, I looked all over for a rigged typewriter, and discovered that set had just what I was looking for.

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
Think I'll stretch out again for awhile....I have to tend to the body aches these days.

Have a good evening everyone :)

:sleep:

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Linda :) Take care of yourself this evening....and guess it's time for me to bundle up again, and tend the aches and pains.
Have a good evening everyone :)

:sleep: