• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Here's Stezza's Clippy model, converted to .obj and rendered in P11 superfly.

Clippy the Paperclip at Stezza's Whacky Modeling thread :)

CLIPPY-P11-superfly.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Mercy took forever for my hair to dry. Now I remember why I let it air dry. Fuzzy wuzzy was NOT a bear...it's me!

Heard this tapping on the bathroom door. It was the dog. I guess she was worried the sewer monster in tub got me. :D

Clippy reminds of the paperclip tutorial figure that used to be Word (I think it was Word).

skylab

Esteemed
Right, it does remind me of the Microsoft paperclip :)

My hair is thick, but very fine, like a child's hair almost....and it tends to poof out when the humidity goes up. Using a dryer on it usually complicated the poofy-ness, and I was always better off letting it mostly air dry, and then brush it. Playfully poofy can turn to frizzy and frazzled rather rapidly in my case....haha.

:laugh:

Linda B

Extraordinary
I have a lot of hair, some baby fine red, blonde, brunette, and some coarse, wavy and black. Unfortunately, the black is turning pure white and it stands out like ramen noodles. I'll have pretty hair maybe when it all turns.

Time to go. Back on later.

skylab

Esteemed
Finally got around to doing this....I've had AntFarm's Twister for years, thought it might be useful for Oz themes. But, now we've got cows . . .

TWISTER COWS.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Haha....while setting that up, the whole time I was thinking that I needed to search for a small, porched house, just a freebie or something, to do an Oz type scene, and then afterward could drop the house on whatever or whoever is a problem....haha....you know, with just the feet sticking out. Might help the turkeys get an advantage over the farmer with the axe :)

:laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
I saw that, and thought it looked nice, but I've not had the best of luck with his stuff....rendering issues...but this may work :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda...do you have any of the creature creator morphs for either G2M or G3M? Might could create a "fish man".

:coding: