• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Poser cleanup later in the week. So much stuff I never use.

Wish had a 2 tb drive in the laptop, but don't know how to upgrade it.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I figured I could always pull the runtime back on the main drive from the archive if I needed it for a particular figure. I keep all the Poser runtimes archived on external drives on both computers, so it would be an easy transition. It's more of a priority to keep Studio working smoothly for when I start playing with fluid simulation and certain types of animations.

I can feel the temp changes and dampness in the air....we even have a little snow possibility in the forecast tomorrow. My body tends to get achy this time of year, and today seems to be the day that it hit. I always dread it since it leaves me not as energetic....and bundled under blankets in order to feel better. Just finished my dinner, and I think I'd better go find my blanket again. I'll be back online shortly :)

:angel:

Linda B

Extraordinary
I'll probably be going to bed shortly myself. I have a double layer faux sheepskin blanket, which keeps me warm while working.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I sleep with multiple blankets, sock, sweatpants, thermal shirt. Because hubby sleeps with fan on and we keep the heat low in the other rooms to save on elec. bill since we're mostly in the kitchen.

Having much fun working with CB and Snoop meshes.

skylab

Esteemed
I've got a long sleeve thermal shirt that I live in during the winter...warm without being so heavy.

I'm glad you're able to work with CB....those original scene files are a lot easier to work with than just having the .obj files. Those expression files could put a CB smile on anything :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, that's what I was thinking...that you can't sell for profit something like that....that only noncommercial fan art is allowed. That's another reason I didn't leave CB up after Sarah got it downloaded....wasn't sure what folks would do with it. As long as people understand that it's fan art, for fun and not for profit....and also remain respectful of Schulz' original concept and not use it to produce dark themed stuff.

:drawing:

Linda B

Extraordinary
I see a lot of stuff on Daz3d, Rendo and some of the other 3d model sites that shouldn't be for sale. And yet TheAntFarm couldn't sell his spider at Daz. Go figure.

Better get myself to bed. Night!

skylab

Esteemed
Have a decent Amish outfit for G8M now :)

AMISH G8M.jpg

AMISH AUTUMN WALK.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning :) We've got snow here...enough to cover the ground and car, but not a lot. Temps are dropping though...my body is a more accurate weather forecaster than the news...haha. Doing laundry this morning, to help heat the house with the dryer heat (can't help but think of that turkey on spin...haha), and getting the sheets fresh will make my hibernation more pleasant.

I was piddling this morning with some of the new sale and free stuff that I'd gotten during Thanksgiving and recent weeks. Took awhile for the "Bluegrass" outfit to be marked down...it makes a good Amish outfit, in addition to other things. It also has a flannel shirt option...nice.

New free outfit for G8M on Rendo today :)

:coding: