• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
I left the bear, the turtle and the bunny on ShareCG, but I only left the Peanuts characters online for a short time, just long enough for Sarah to download them for a project we were working on. That was before the days of Dropbox and such.

I'll see if I can find the scene file, and if it's small enough to send.

:coding:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Thank you much. Don't waste too much time looking for the scene file. You have enough on your plate. I just remembered you had done them. I'd still have them if my dang backup drive hadn't gone belly up.

skylab

Esteemed
....and just sent a reply :)

STEZZA SNOOPY

reunion-9-27-18.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Linda :) You're very welcome. I just sent the last email which includes a blank head and the various smiles and expressions....so you can create our own characters :) Sorry I couldn't conquer the rigging issue, since it would be fun to have a rigged Charlie, Snoopy and Lucy...but it stretched my modeling abilities at the time, and the characters haven't been revised since they were created. There's a snowman that went with the set, which is still online at ShareCG:

Snowman

Snowman add-ons

Snowman add-on 2

skylab

Esteemed
If anyone has a use for a fuzzy black ball, I've zipped the scene file and attached it to this thread post. It's the same one that I created for the fluffed turkey render :) The Poser hair doesn't show in Studio, but the scene file should work fine in Poser.

fuzzy-ball.jpg

Attachments

• FUZZY-BALL.zip
    335.1 KB · Views: 138

skylab

Esteemed
Sure was glad to hear that this guy got caught...he was on the news yesterday for dumping a lady out of her wheelchair in order to steal it. I couldn't help but think he needed an encounter with the Turbo turkeys. Even Ninja Crow volunteered for the job!

NINJA CROW BAT.jpg