• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Love the animal opera!! Hahaha :laugh:

Well, I got the turkey gang redone in Poser 11, shown above. Think I'm done for the evening, starting to nod a little.
Have a good evening everyone....catch you tomorrow . . .

:sleep:

skylab

Esteemed
Iray wreath (with three light and color options) was free last week during the sale :)

WREATH IRAY - SILVER AND BLUE.jpg

WREATH IRAY - GOLD AND WHITE.jpg

WREATH IRAY - RED AND GREEN.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
This is one of the funniest cat videos (first link below) that I've seen...you might want to stop by the bathroom before viewing.:rofl:
First off, that woman needs to get another cat bowl, so they will both have one...haha.
The gray Three Stooges "Curly" cat is a hoot!
A cat in a crate full of baby birds....Sylvester and a whole box of Tweeties!
Cat watching suspense on a widescreen TV.....haha.
The cat pushing his cat buddy down the ladder was a scream....haha!
Jack in a bag ?
And, the guy who was needlessly rough with the cat deserved the potted plant on his head....and should have had the chair fall through as well :)
The cat bouncing on the dryer....the "Garfield" look on his face is priceless :)
If a cat asks to be let inside that much....for pity sake, let him in....haha.
And the black exocist cat....geez....I dunno....medication....or a priest?

Linda B

Extraordinary
Having a talking dog is bad enough, wouldn't want a talking cat as well. :D Morning Terre. Very cold here, but sunny.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh the turkeys have acquired a police vehicle....haha....somewhere there are a couple of cops with a few bruises, and headaches. Haha....

:laugh:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Yep, tied up and everything....if I can find an appropriate tied-up rope freebie that isn't easy-pose or on the naughty side.

Hmm, maybe a net or a snare.

skylab

Esteemed
I think I remember seeing a red one in Rendo Free Stuff....I'll look....it was like a snare, where the victim would fit inside, and hang from a rope. I'll check :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
I'm beginning to wonder if the rope/net that I'm picturing was an older product on Rendo. Not seeing it anywhere in free stuff.

:bee: