• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
It is! Sometimes more fun than pre-made products.

Found a seamless rope net texture so going to make a transmap from it.

Linda B

Extraordinary
It'll work. Nap time, catch you later on.
Netbag.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Running out of turkey steam so switching to holiday for a bit to let my mind percolate more ideas for the turkey wars. The war has just begun!

skylab

Esteemed
Looks good :) And I'm cool with switching up....I've always done more than one thing at a time...to keep the flow of ideas fresh. There's room for holiday renders, and other stuff, even learning Studio techniques renders. I agree....the turkey wars have the potential to last through the winter....and I haven't forgotten that we've got bugs waiting as well. I was glad to finally find that freebie can of bug spray....I knew there was one some place, and just happened to run across it :) This will give me time to pour over the freebies one more time...to find interesting little weapons and ideas....(deviously rubbing hands together..."ve have vays of dealing with these situations!)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Yep....can't leave them out of the holiday :) Santa beard on a roach? Roach snowmen? Holiday dumpster diving? Who knows....

:laugh: