• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
I have a feeling that this was created in Poser, since there is a Poser version, and it renders okay (firefly below). I may try to set up the turkeys with the bats scene again in Poser, to see if I get better results.

mail-truck-p11-firefly.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I didn't use Poser originally because I was having problems with the eye settings on the turkey....but after spending some time working on it, I think I've got it now so that the scene could be done using Poser.

mailtruck2.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Good afternoon. :)
Even if the was was made in Poser it shouldn't be too hard for someone who knows enough about Studio mats to fix it. There are several people who happily purchase things for Poser and convert them to Studio,

Linda B

Extraordinary
I found Pred has his own website, so I sent him an email about perhaps updating some of his products for iray. Also explained the issue we're having with the step van. Maybe he has some ideas to fix it.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh thanks Linda...that would be great :)

I found something called "Improvised Weapons"....included a bat with nails in it. Man....that would hurt....haha.

turkey-bat.jpg

skylab

Esteemed

....and this young guy from Britian's Got Talent, Joanathan Antoine, can sing the paint right off the wall...haha.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I can't listen to Ave Maria without remembering my cousin singing it at his mother's funeral. Can't imagine how he got through it without breaking down.