• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Oh darn, forgot the bandana on his head. Postwork it in later.

Well ladies, I'm off for the night. Enjoy Thanksgiving! May be on in the evening. Fri/Sat are iffy due to decorating.

skylab

Esteemed
Sorry I fell asleep waiting for this thing to render...and it didn't do right. But yours obviously did. Wow...he set the runtime on fire! Hahaha.
Here's mine, but it didn't do right . . .
Good night all :sleep:

DETECTIVE RANK and TURKEYS 2.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Poser is so annoying sometimes. Has anyone ever got the camera spins around in a really wide circle when panning? It happens to me from time to time and I can't figure out why.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh yeah, Janet....I've had that happen. It's because of the way the navigation is clicked...it's called "fly around" view...highlighted in red in this screen capture...causes the preview to spin around...it's easy to hit by mistake, especially when doing pose work or animations:

fly-around.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh yeah, Janet....I've had that happen. It's because of the way the navigation is clicked...it's called "fly around" view...highlighted in red in this screen capture...causes the preview to spin around...it's easy to hit by mistake, especially when doing pose work or animations:

View attachment 53999

Thank you Sky!

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Hope you're having a good day :)

Glad the wind calmed down in NY so that the kids could enjoy the Macy Parade balloons....and glad to see Andy....and the roaches...working together for a change :) Snoopy was first to fly in this morning's line up.

MACY PARADE 2019.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Many people drive to Thanksgiving dinner then drive home that night. And turkey has tryptophan which makes people sleepy. Makes no sense.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I know, Janet, and holiday traffic isn't fun even when you're fully alert.

I have chronic fatigue and am usually sleepy all day. I once drove by myself and my 2 dogs from PA to IN after a visit home (about a 14 hr drive). Got drowsy and almost ended up in Cleveland because I missed a turn on I-70. Wrong end of the state! Never made that drive by myself again.

Tom Turkbo: They made first chop, not me!!
The Revolt Begins.jpg