• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Even Walkhein Texas Ranger has showed up for the fight . . .

walkhein-texas-ranger-driving.jpg

walkhein-texas-ranger.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Many people drive to Thanksgiving dinner then drive home that night. And turkey has tryptophan which makes people sleepy. Makes no sense.

That's been proven false. There are many proteins that have tryptophan, and quite a few have more than turkey, and carbs have it, too. What puts people to sleep is overeating during the feast. Tryptophan myth revealed

skylab

Esteemed
Hahaha....I didn't even think of that...but I guess they might need a few wheelchairs, stretchers, and emergent burn care :)

:laugh:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Aww poor guy should be retired. ;)

I don't have the aging morphs but worked otherwise. Ended up with 2 sets of eyelashes but couldn't get rid of the 2nd set.

But Boss Turned Young.jpg