• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hahaha....when I was doing the bouncing hopper roach, I was laughing out loud. By now my family is used to me....it's like, she's at it again :laugh:

I still occasionally watch the Boom channel to catch the old classic Looney Tunes cartoons (like right now...haha)...it keeps my eye sharp for recognizing good animation, since these days there aren't many good examples of it....and sometimes I still laugh out loud at Sylvester, and Daffy, and all the other Bugs Bunny characters....so my family would notice it more if I was totally quiet...to them, hearing me laugh is normal :)

The bath robe and slippers are in Trekkie Grrrl's V4 Morning Glory....and I got the cigarettes from her freebies :) One of these days I need to try it the fitting method that you described earlier....I've just never done that, so it would be new territory. Your Shirley skirt was certainly natural looking....I had a good laugh off of that one too :)

:laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
Cool....sounds interesting, something I'll need to learn.

I've been putting off starting my new website, and I'm finally getting started today. Since I'm turning a page with using Studio, I thought it was time to separate the two, and have the Poser work on one, and the Studio work on the new. The URL will be https://skylabstudio.weebly.com . . .
it's still in the beginning stage now, so not much there yet, but eventually it will be a place to archive all the new craziness that's created :)

:coding:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Laverne.jpg

Need to change Shirley's outfit and do a double shot.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Reply sent.

I posted Shirley at a certain gallery and someone commented "Not exactly cute but funny. And good portrait too." Well roaches aren't exactly cute to begin with. :laugh:

Posted L & S too. Hoping 3dU will see them.

skylab

Esteemed
Okay Linda...sent you two more emails...for when you get a chance to respond. Thanks!!

Have a good evening everyone!

:D

skylab

Esteemed
Laverne has been in a sleep deprivation test, and Shirley has been denied food during her test, so they could make enough money to buy those dresses for the party....and they end up having a little trouble....see video :)