• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Received your reply....I'll get right on that today, probably post pics this afternoon, but will change the name now :)

:D

skylab

Esteemed
Okay Linda, name spelling has been updated, so it's all ready for loading the pics this evening :) Having breakfast and meds now .

:shineon:

Linda B

Extraordinary
hair test.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Linda, received your email, and replied :)

Well, think I'd better rest my eyes....have spent the past few hours arranging the link page on the new site. There's still much to yet do, but it is slowly taking shape....a new home for the most recent work, as I'm turning the curve toward learning Studio....and Linda has joined me on this site, so her character work will also be archived with mine. So I have a lot of posting yet to do. Some pages are yet blank, and we'll be tweaking the page designs as we get time:

skylabstudio.weebly.com

Guess I'll put my eyes to bed for awhile....have a good evening everyone :)

:sleep:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Heheh. Reminds me of a video I saw recently of masses of turkeys that are invading Toms River NJ. They were everywhere. It's like an alien invasion!

Lenny and Squiggy have gotten a lot of positive comments in my gallery!

skylab

Esteemed
Gangs of thug turkeys? Heading for our runtime :eek: Hahaha.... is this the ultimate Thanksgiving Butterball Turkey Rambo Revenge? Flying 55 mph....and running 20 mph....yikes! Utterbrawl urban warfare birds...take cover (or at least carry an umbrella...haha)!!! Maybe they want the mail trucks to modify as tricked out attack vehicles (....ponders whether there's even a single mail truck in the runtime....haha)....this will be a Thanksgiving to remember...haha.

I bet Lenny and Squiggy were well received....beautiful job on the clothes fitting. Sometime when you're not busy, I've got to try learning how to do that in Studio....whatever you're doing, it's getting as good, if not better, results than XD in Poser :) You're the queen of character creation...definitely :)

Now I'm sneaking off to locate a mail truck....haha. This might be a job for.......Super Stezza.

:laugh: