• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
I finally got caught up today too....keeping two workstations in sync, plus Studio download manager, keeps me hopping :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Going through my bug inventory, to see what I have to work with....this is another funny bug, the toon roach....there are actually four different roach characters. I was searching today for a can of bug spray....I remembered seeing one....turns out it was a prop that came with the toon roach.

TOON ROACH.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I thought the render would take a long time, but the iray finished already. I may turn in early tonight since I've had a busy day. Catch you later :)

TOON ROACH with CAN.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Found this new freebie over at ShareCG, looks nice. I was circling the airport, coming in for a landing...it always takes awhile, but I think I'm touching down with the mattress this time :sleep:

Potted Plant Model

Off to dreamland . . .

:angel:

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning to all :)

I heard on the morning weather report that there's a possibility of snow next week....that was certainly an unexpected cold splash in the face....and that mid-week next week the temps could go down into the 20's at night...we need a giant fan to blow the cold back to Canada :/

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I'm like a little kid....I have to be dragged kicking and screaming into extremely cold weather....I like fall and spring...moderation....but extremely cold or extremely hot, I just hide in the house under a blanket until it's over....age has a way of bringing with it some nagging "weather forecasters" in the joints....I can usually predict the weather before the news....haha.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I should mention....I'll do this carefully....FlowScape fans need to check out you know where for a new video tutorial release, that is on you know what for a limited time....how's that....how did I do? Haha . . .or check the other thread for specifics.

:flower02:

Linda B

Extraordinary
That a cute room.

We had a few cockroaches in our backyard in Phoenix. We could hear them rustle under the bush at night. I always pictured them dancing on the rock. Roach party!

skylab

Esteemed
It's part of Esha's Toon Dining Room, back when it was on sale :) It's nice since it has the option to load all, or just load the parts that are needed. I also used it in Poser (after converting to .obj) as a window for Andy to fly through when he and Garfield and The Flyer were returning to the Poser DVD.

ANDY DRONE THRU WINDOW to DVD - v2.gif

ANDY DRONE TRIO LANDING - VER2.gif