• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Amish buggy scaled down to fit Tumbleweed and the Doctor Cab that used to be at CP. Doctor Cab needs to have mat changes, but I'll work on that later. Also need to search around for if there are any dark color (brown or black) options for Tumbleweed.

TUMBLEWEED and AMISH BUGGY.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Had to run one last check, and yay....I found that all the Tumbleweed add-ons are now freebies at the link below. It includes not only the original Doc Cab by 3Djoji, but also a Tilbury buggy, five different harness options, poses for Tumbleweed, and some added accessories....great find :) All one needs to have now is Tumbleweed (from you-know-where), everything else is free :)

FREE TUMBLEWEED PACK DOWNLOADS

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Some free stuff . . .maybe get a cup of coffee while browsing through Mortem Vetus' numerous freebies :)

Mortem Vetus Freebies - section one (5 pages)

Mortem Vetus Freebies - section two

Floors-n-Walls (try to ignore the ridiculous promo for this one)

Haunted House for Floors-N-Walls (above link) by mmalbert

Morphing Web

Broom

Poser and DAZ Studio Free Resources Wiki

Crew Cut Hair for Multi-figure

Facial-AHairness2B

Glasses for Dusk

Numerous freebies at freezone.thefantasiesattic.net (scroll down and look along the left hand side to click each contributor name)

Terre

Renowned
Sorry I didn't check in sooner. I've been distracted with several things. Hopefully this can be sorted out tonight or early tomorrow.

skylab

Esteemed
Linda, what a cool freebie! LAMH preset for Sassafras :) I figured there would be dozens of good freebies in those links, if someone had the patience to check them all, and some of them, I've never seen before, so it's like unexplored territory :) Great find Linda!

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) I forwarded info on to Dani, so she'll know that folks are aware that she needs help...thanks! Meanwhile, she will have lots of freebies here to explore...we've hit the jackpot of unexplored links, between the site where Sassafras came from...and the two sections of Mortem Vetus' website freebies, the Tumbleweed buggies and harness freebies, Lyne's Tumbleweed textures, and the general wiki link below. This must be an early Christmas present for us :)

Poser and DAZ Studio Free Resources Wiki

skylab

Esteemed
Here's my contribution to the freebies for today...I scaled the original Amish Buggy .obj to fit to the Tumbleweed Doc Cab, and zipped and attached it to this thread post...enjoy! The Doc Cab buggy can be downloaded free at this link. Separate parts of the top of the Doc Cab can be hidden, so that it leaves just the seat and body of the buggy showing :) It may be tomorrow before I get around to exploring the mat changes for the Doc Cab.

Attachments

• AMISH-BUGGY-for-TUMBLEWEED.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 136

skylab

Esteemed
Terre, thanks for your help in getting us connected with help for Dani...I've forwarded contact info directly to Dani, so that she can get in touch :) She doesn't come online much on the weekends, so it may take awhile for her to respond. Thanks for your help!

:bee: